1. LeagueUnlimited.com is proud to launch a brand new weekly publication- THE FRONT ROW - to accompany your footy weekend. INCLUDES team lists, match previews, match reports, key stats and news from around the National Rugby League - 32 pages and packed full. EDITION 1 - OUT NOW!
    JUST CLICK HERE TO READ ONLINE OR DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE PDF COPY.
    Dismiss Notice

2020 NRL All Stars

Discussion in 'South Sydney Rabbitohs' started by callmack1, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Peter Quinn

Peter Quinn Juniors

Are you guys Souths supporters? You sure don't sound like it.

Rabbits20 and callmack1 like this.
  2. truthslayer

truthslayer Juniors

Are you?

Peter Quinn likes this.
  3. Peter Quinn

Peter Quinn Juniors

Yes mate. A Souths supporter actually supports the club the choices it makes and it's players and staff. Those that bag any of those is hardly a supporter. That is a Souths critic, not a supporter. And if you actually knew who I really was, I doubt you would be asking me that.

The Windsor Rabbit likes this.
  4. truthslayer

truthslayer Juniors

Woooo the invisible threat this is a forum , a lot of Souths supporters have different opinions , you can’t take that? , who do you think you are? Until you stop hiding behind a Nick your a keyboard warrior just like the rest. My opinion is Goodwin is past his best. Now who are you mr warrior.

5. Peter Quinn

Peter Quinn Juniors

A Souths supporter. A true supporter. Not a nit who bags our players.

6. truthslayer

truthslayer Juniors

A know it all , should I bring to your attention some old posts of yours. But I would have to spend some time your elite self importance does not warrant, who are you to call out who you think are not Souths supports grow up. Go suck a lollipop this is a forum.

7. Peter Quinn

Peter Quinn Juniors

I knew there was something weird about you. Your a bloody weirdo who thrives on unreliable accusations and down right stupidity. Now you are claiming you know more about league and players than, Sully, Richardson, Ellison and Bennett. They bought Bryson Goodwin back from England, because our left was leaking points like a country dunny leaks water in a storm. He's one of the best defensive centres in the game and sure knows his way to try line as well. Unlike Doueihi who scored just two tries in three years. And let 22 in. Have you announced your ticket to run for the board yet, or are you too busy ordering the wife and kids around? To me, you are a very stupid person with a big mouth.

Rabbits20 likes this.
  8. truthslayer

truthslayer Juniors

Wow true colours showing now, touched a nerve did I mr key board warrior. A great defensive center your opinion which you can have , unlike Douehi dumbass who is young Goodwin is ready for the pension. I’m saving this message once again to add to the rest where one does not agree with you. Have you announced who you are ? Keyboard warrior don’t try and get personal re Family. This is forum may I remind you. And calling someone a weirdo how childish are you 14 . No one wants to read this in a forum.

9. Peter Quinn

Peter Quinn Juniors

Then why are you on here bagging a Souths player? Do you think they want to read that? Like I said mate, you think you know more than the club and all you are is one of those warriors you rave on about. Are you even a member? I'd say no. Just a twenty cent clown who wants a say.

10. blue bags

blue bags Juniors

can u take this drivel to pm, not the forum

11. Rabbits20

Rabbits20 Immortal

Spot on re Goodwin mate and he will do a fine job in quite a number of games this season. He looks like he hasn’t lost a thing since he left and in fact I’d say he’s looking even more fit and has a drive to deliver and show he still has it. (I’ve no doubts whatsoever and zero concerns as to how he will go).

All over social media and just in general I’m loving the praise Goodwin is getting from our members and supporters re him coming back and especially after his good performance in the All Stars game the other night. Goodwin knows pretty much all of our members and supporters and the local community are right behind him Pete and that’s all that matters!

Well done to Richo for bringing him back.

He may just miss out on a spot in round 1 but it won’t be long til he gets his go and plays plenty for us this season.

One things for sure he won’t just be sitting in reserve grade each and every week of the season like a small handful think.

callmack1 and Peter Quinn like this.
  12. truthslayer

truthslayer Juniors

You called Douehi a clown , in 2019 who bags Souths players go away and play with your toys . Your blocked

13. truthslayer

truthslayer Juniors

Lol heaven help our team if he plays . Your on ignore because that’s where all the keyboard warriors go

14. truthslayer

truthslayer Juniors

I agree there on ignore . This is a forum , whilst I am a member I didn’t know you had to be if you wanted to post here.

15. Rabbit toes

Rabbit toes Bench

16. Peter Quinn

Peter Quinn Juniors

He's a tigers player and you were the clown

17. Peter Quinn

Peter Quinn Juniors

I wholeheartedly agree. Forget what Dragon boy says.

18. Peter Quinn

Peter Quinn Juniors

Get Gone

19. callmack1

callmack1 Moderator Staff Member

Enough of this crap fellas. No more please.

20. blue bags

blue bags Juniors

handbags at 20 paces