What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

LINESPEED

Juniors
CV & JBD will be the 2 excuses that saves Mary's bacon for this season.

Waterboy’s bacon’s burnt to a crisp & fed to the camp dogs.

Fox has broken camp

- even the Kent looked glum around the campfire last night.

So listen up o’ Illawarra mate:

I’d hit the road

When the players read Rothfield’s barbed but honest words on the heels of Graham’s tripe about coaching insecurity, they see the game is up -

.....& The Shed is as good as lost.

....and your best little dog’s lying whimpering by the sulky

So roll up your swag Sundowner

- they’re finally onto you
and ya bag of tricks is empty

....and ya downcast mates staring into their tea can’t look you in the eye no more

....as they’ve run out of euphemisms for failure

BLM01

First Grade
I know that's what it looks like but it may not be so cut and dried.
Two things:
(a) Let's wait and see who the new CEO is. If it is Craig Young then God help us.
If it is an outsider, it may not be so certain that Deano is anointed the next coach.
(b) 2-3 years under Bennett is a much more valuable apprenticeship than 6 years under McGregor.
I don't doubt Dean Young's passion and love for the club. I only doubt his aptitude and experience.
He may well be molded into a great successor under Bennett.
Funnily enough, Bennett seems to have a burgeoning appetite to continue coaching so his tenure may last 3 years +.
Let's get him here first and then start worrying about who will be his successor.
Right now we are in coaching quick sand with our heads barely visible so Bennett would be a massive upgrade on our current cluster of assistants.
One thing Young will not be CEO
Couple of club and player announcements hopefully in next 2 wks

LINESPEED

Juniors
The shit is going to hit the fan for him soon.( I pray )

With 2 premiership coaches looking over his shoulder now with the Rothfield leak, the ‘moment’ is upon us - and the lashing out at Fittler proves
( along with every statistic & behavioural trait exhibited over 7 years)
that we’ve always had a Waterboy instead of a coach:

“The moment it starts wavering, who is in charge - you're gone. They will eat you. The players that don't want to play, they'll eat you up. Mary [McGregor] needs to make sure he's got that sorted, that every person there knows who's the boss and take it from there."

And with his ars*licking field lieutenant in the stands who’s going to stem the bleeding, report the unbelievers & stave off the insurrections.

So it’ll be Turnstile back Rd 2 as the wilting of a fraudster under pressure begins.

Attacking Freddie is biting the media hand that’s fed you fuc*wit.

Flanno & Bennett will enjoy this

BLM01

First Grade
Poor diddums...FMD he cant tolerate any criticism can he, what a goose !
What needs clarification that he has to ring Freddy to get clear on.
It was clear to everyone...loose respect as the head coach... which you have,
be undermined by someone superior who as more respect and runs on the board as a coach..which you have
and the players will win out....which they will
Then you wont be here...which will be true
Touched a nerve did he..McNoone critises me
Did not Freddy want you around the origin camp anymore.?..McStuckon
Freddy is there to make comments..BS or not...just like you!..
happy to wear the Mc85 and Mc9 badge of honour whenever it gets brought up. Hahahaa

Your still as coach only because the club did not want to pay your 2 year contract out to do nothing
Not because the players wants you as your coach...McFlop
You are still there cause your mate did not recommend your sacking..you strategically called him and said I need help and how...but dont tell em I cant coach
He recommeded a full shake up to establish some sort of DNA...as long as he did not mention you
Great PR stunt...there in lies your future role.

qld redvee

Juniors
And in his return serve to Freddie re JDB - "nothing has changed with Jack we will see what happens in April " So its obvious that JDB hasnt been written off by supercoach when everything seems to point to JDB not being in court until the off season . Mary is holding on to JDB as the great saviour yet publicly stated that the old game plan revolved around widdop and JDB so had to be changed for 2020 and here he is still waiting for JDB - Supercoach write him off for 2020 and change your thinking - yet another instance of how much of a coach he aint

Latest posts