What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those who are Self Isolating

blue bags

First Grade
I'm pretty sure that's beetroot
beetroot is one of the best things u can eat, drink, juice everyday ,

I

So mostly I'll be working. Cancelling hearings with f**kwits.
they are the worst ,

An important question, if you self isolate , can you do drive through Maccas coffee. Asking for a friend ( 9 days let)
put a mask on. ronald MacDonald could be infected by u clown lol
You can shout me lunch and a beer at Tropical Fruit World one day. Have you ever climbed Mt Warning? The experience cleanses the soul.
very nice fruit and climbing ,

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I've gotten some bad news at work and it looks like i may be looking job in the not to distant future.

I've worked the same job for a long long time and am shitting bricks at having to find something else.

@Gary Gutful the next round at the Chardies might have to be on you.

Eelogical

Referee
I've gotten some bad news at work and it looks like i may be looking job in the not to distant future.

I've worked the same job for a long long time and am shitting bricks at having to find something else.

Sorry to hear this, mate. I'm happy to shout a couple of coldies from an esky on Woody Pt pier any time you're free.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Sorry to hear this, mate. I'm happy to shout a couple of coldies from an esky on Woody Pt pier any time you're free.
Cheers Eelo, i do have some long service leave up my sleeve but as i said the last time i went for a job interview Brian Smith was still coaching the Eels.

Eelogical

Referee
Cheers Eelo, i do have some long service leave up my sleeve but as i said the last time i went for a job interview Brian Smith was still coaching the Eels.
No worries, mate. I understand you probably can't afford the Gateway, but lime scooters are free.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Sorry to hear that mate. Hope it all works out.

Will definitely shout you a post COVID-19 beer when I am next in Brisbane. We talk enough shit about drinking beer with Eelo. It would be nice to actually meet you both one day.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'm still in the office but can work from home if required. COVID-19 has been out of control so the days seem to fly by at the moment.