What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those who are Self Isolating

hindy111

Post Whore
Sorry to hear that mate. Hope it all works out.

Will definitely shout you a post COVID-19 beer when I am next in Brisbane. We talk enough shit about drinking beer with Eelo. It would be nice to actually meet you both one day.

Yeah I feel for people who are 58+ And trying to find employment. Bad timing.
Something many would forget.

As of today working from home exclusively. Twice as much to do, but I have a job that pays well...not complaining....one of my mates who had been going through some pretty tough times with a marriage break-up....lost his job Monday (they'd already cut him back as a consequence of time lost through mental illness). Seriously don't know if he'll be around this time next year.

hindy111

Post Whore
As of today working from home exclusively. Twice as much to do, but I have a job that pays well...not complaining....one of my mates who had been going through some pretty tough times with a marriage break-up....lost his job Monday (they'd already cut him back as a consequence of time lost through mental illness). Seriously don't know if he'll be around this time next year.

Things will turn around for him. Always does. Just got to be ready when the opportunity presents itself.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I am happy for the bloke and more for his family. Good on him. I think being fit and healthy is a great goal for many individuals.
I get inspiration by other things that is all. Stop blowing it out of proportion
I'm not blowing it out of proportion. I'm just suggesting that it is one of the worst things I have ever seen on this forum. Even worse than the time El D threatened to kill a bunch of kittens because they looked like John Grant.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
That's f**ked.

Things will turn around for him. Always does. Just got to be ready when the opportunity presents itself.

Thanks mate. He's been getting professional help for a few years....he had a father who beat his mum and him and his sister and then shot through....and he came out as an apparently normal guy.....good professional job....and a lovely bloke. But about 5 years ago something changed. I don't really know. He gets one well with his ex and they share the kids, but he really didn't need this latest stuff.

Bazal

Post Whore
Thanks mate. He's been getting professional help for a few years....he had a father who beat his mum and him and his sister and then shot through....and he came out as an apparently normal guy.....good professional job....and a lovely bloke. But about 5 years ago something changed. I don't really know. He gets one well with his ex and they share the kids, but he really didn't need this latest stuff.

Sometimes nothing has to change. It's just there, like cancer.

I've been there, just without the kids thank f**k. Feel for the guy, genuinely.

Bazal

Post Whore
Played golf on Saturday with a few first grade cricketers. One from Tuggeranong and two from Eastlakes. They said you are an absolute pie chucker.

Well they would. Mostly because I haven't bowled since 2014 and don't play in their competition

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Haha, I keep trying to get my brother to poach him for our club.

They played together at school. Good kid. Can f**king play and is thus way to good for us. But still
Handy golfer too. Plays of 3. Though he played like a bag of shit on Saturday. Sprayed them everywhere.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Sorry to hear that mate. Hope it all works out.

Will definitely shout you a post COVID-19 beer when I am next in Brisbane. We talk enough shit about drinking beer with Eelo. It would be nice to actually meet you both one day.
I'm in for sure, not a beer but i'd be happy to have a Kraken or 3.

Latest posts