What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

LINESPEED

Juniors
Great to see this thread hasn’t gone into hibernation

Champ, the wife & I might be in quarantine or self isolation or whatever it’s called today - with the scotch running desperately low - but re our Accidental Coach (the Waterboy), this thread is just warming up.

He’s on the ropes & it’s Round 15 ( the usual time he implodes & runs out of puff &ticker)
& we have the Board & Andrew Gordon ( his benefactor and everloving mate) in our sights & ready for the knockout

(Tyson’s in our corner Kenty).

So tell me Andrew, why aren’t you stepping down after your latest contribution:
“Since taking ownership late in 2018, and installing Gordon's son Andrew as previous CEO Peter Doust's successor, the joint venture has undergone the worst season on and off the field in its history.”

...and taking your derelict mate with you?

LINESPEED

Juniors

SBD82

Coach
Champ, the wife & I might be in quarantine or self isolation or whatever it’s called today - with the scotch running desperately low - but re our Accidental Coach (the Waterboy), this thread is just warming up.

He’s on the ropes & it’s Round 15 ( the usual time he implodes & runs out of puff &ticker)
& we have the Board & Andrew Gordon ( his benefactor and everloving mate) in our sights & ready for the knockout

(Tyson’s in our corner Kenty).

So tell me Andrew, why aren’t you stepping down after your latest contribution:
“Since taking ownership late in 2018, and installing Gordon's son Andrew as previous CEO Peter Doust's successor, the joint venture has undergone the worst season on and off the field in its history.”

...and taking your derelict mate with you?
Mate. You’ve gotta use capitals when you write @THE CHAMP

LINESPEED

Juniors
[QUOTE="VodkaSaint, post: 14063947, member:

Desperate times for a lobbyist Waterboy trying to garner support I’d imagine

& a Board used to clandestine operations, gladhanding, backslapping & communal snouting.

Fearful times for them - 1.5m too far for whispers and overheard rumouring

(Your pic was a brilliant post VodkaSaint)
But our badge at least 3 years away from that trophy
- as Tyson rightly figured.
- as the players secretly know
- as we all know
- and the Media
- and, shockingly, humiliatingly, the flood of sympathetic fans from across the NRL know

And as our Capt. no one knew the barefaced, unspun, inside facts better.

11th,8th,11th,11th,7th,15th,13th

18% win ratio after Rd 6 last year.

Are your listening & seeing,

Bruce in Bermuda or is it Monaco?

Or our beleaguered Andrew,

shackled to a floundering Waterboy

His failed mate saved by him multiple times over 7 years of Board meetings no doubt

- then saved more recently by a Titan. a toad and a pangolin it seems

Think bigger fellas
Resurrect our Club
That trophy’s worth millions to you

Yet you pass
Failed Mary?

Who’d handle JetSki hire in Bermuda quite nicely

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
DD, the choice is all yours.............
$200 McGregor dollars to spend on yourself.
You can buy a McGregor Fan Club polo or perhaps, a years supply of broken McGregor thrown pens, that's right 24 in total, straight from the dummy spitter, himself.
Or, if you really want to lose yourself, or perhaps, a lovely Paul McDipstick signed autograph!

Time to collect?
Oh Goody! Just the things to brighten my sporting lifeless days. $200 can buy me many McDipstick items because the prices of them are so low just like McDipstick is at coaching.

Bench
At least some league sites are finally getting it. I would hope some other league journalists would for once, cover the demise in our coaching instead of being a best pal of McIdiot.
The truth is out there, it’s not hard to find

Latest posts