What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BJ

The unknown

Juniors
Get the feeling he is a bit past it, but would easily be the best winger at our club

For the right price he’d be worth a dabble

WA Tiger

Bench
Thats a backline with no weak positions.in fact ALL positions would be thumping. ...That’s progress.

The unknown

Juniors
https://www.nrl.com/stats/players/?competition=111&season=2019&stat=29

On the RHS of the “total” tab is the “average” per game

Are we still wasting time on this Nofo conversation...He had the top number of average tackle breaks per game last year ahead of the “best player of this generation” by 0.1 ...6.91 v 6.92 - you guys normally make reasonable sense

If he played for the rorters or Storm he’d be talked about as one of the best wingers in the game. Bloke does a shit ton of work that goes unrecognised by some fans

WA Tiger

Bench
If he played for the rorters or Storm he’d be talked about as one of the best wingers in the game. Bloke does a shit ton of work that goes unrecognised by some fans
and with less momentum than those teams can tend to have and on the back foot more than they usually are because of the lack quality to back him up..but that doesn’t bother him. Its like he enjoys that more...and Cocky as hell esp after he scores a try - I love that . maybe some don’t

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Thats a big call ..I mean everyone fks up here and there but leading that stat? I’ll have a look more closely but he seems to get a hammering from some of yous for something I haven’t read or heard about from any other source....And having him replaced because of it ..What’s the word? It’ll come to me ..not over Zealous give me a minute

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
Thats a big call ..I mean everyone fks up here and there but leading that stat? I’ll have a look more closely but he seems to get a hammering from some of yous for something I haven’t read or heard about from any other source....And having him replaced because of it ..What’s the word? It’ll come to me ..not over Zealous give me a minute
The bloke has scored a lot of tries in his career and let in at least twice as many. Approaching three times as many...

WA Tiger

Bench
The bloke has scored a lot of tries in his career and let in at least twice as many. Approaching three times as many...
Ok so why is he still on the field. Madge?.....see I have my doubts but I’ll take a look next time around...All I know is when there’s more than 2 separate people telling u something weather it’s true or not ..you will believe it regardless of what you believe or what u saw ..Thats not a joke it’s a fact.

Last edited:
Ok, Nofo may not be the greatest reader of defence and maybe there is no excuse for the number of times he has left his wing exposed by running infield, but in fairness he has had some pretty ordinary defenders inside of him compounding our defence problems.

simmo05

Bench
Anyways, back to bj, has anyone seen a picture of him yet? Did he get fat as f**k? Or has he been training the house down?

Latest posts