What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jerseys On Sale at Peter Wynn Score..........Retro Special

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
No no. A Gibson Thunderbird Bass

View attachment 37760

mine is a 2011 and I bought it used. Don’t believe the nay-sayers, it’s a beaut.

https://www.gibson.com/Guitars/Bass

Yep, well done mate, any Gibson is a beaut.
I had a copy of a Peter Frampton Les Paul electric guitar, black with white piping when l was younger. Still one of my favourites and or the full white.... and or the Sunburst ..... and or the .....

RedVee

First Grade
Pick up configuration on the t bird is good. Not Fender good but still good.

I like T’birds & P basses and I am pretty keen on getting an Epiphone Jack Casady “one day”.

so it’s T, P & JC for me. :)

I have a 1968 “Challenge” bass. It’s a Japanese Teisco, they used to build under a multitude of brand names. It has 2 single coil pickups and is built on a Rickenbacker 33 1/4 “ scale. It’s a little bit cool.

I also have an Epi T’bird Goth, a P bass copy (with Chromes) and my Ibanez Acoustic Bass guitar.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I like T’birds & P basses and I am pretty keen on getting an Epiphone Jack Casady “one day”.

so it’s T, P & JC for me. :)

I have a 1968 “Challenge” bass. It’s a Japanese Teisco, they used to build under a multitude of brand names. It has 2 single coil pickups and is built on a Rickenbacker 33 1/4 “ scale. It’s a little bit cool.

I also have an Epi T’bird Goth, a P bass copy (with Chromes) and my Ibanez Acoustic Bass guitar.

Great stuff.
Really enjoying the chat about the bass guitars.

I’ve no idea what there like to play but l’ve always like the styling of the Rickenbacker guitars, both John Lennon’s black & white electric guitar and this sunburst bass as listed.
CB535B32-CEDB-4630-9D65-68D2A17553C9.jpeg

RedVee

First Grade
Great stuff.
Really enjoying the chat about the bass guitars.

I’ve no idea what there like to play but l’ve always like the styling of the Rickenbacker guitars, both John Lennon’s black & white electric guitar and this sunburst bass as listed.
View attachment 37800

I think Rics are like T’birds in that they suit you... or they don’t. No real middle ground. I had a noodle on a JetGlo 4003, and oh my - it was gorgeous. They cost too much for me though.

The bass I don’t gel with is the Jazz Bass. We just don’t suit each other. Yet, I love a Precision. Noodled with a friends Jaguar and liked that ok also.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
When did Peter Wynn start selling guitars?

I started the thread and if l see fit to move in another direction and members enjoy having a chat about the changed topic ( especially during this stay at home period ) ....... then l will do so.

Mind your own business because the last thing we need is leach coming along to do nothing but p!ss people off and stir the pot. If you have nothing relevant to say, stay away, crawl back in your pram and keep your crap to yourself.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I started the thread and if l see fit to move in another direction and members enjoy having a chat about the changed topic ( especially during this stay at home period ) ....... then l will do so.

Mind your own business because the last thing we need is leach coming along to do nothing but p!ss people off and stir the pot. If you have nothing relevant to say, stay away, crawl back in your pram and keep your crap to yourself.
Wow..

Overreaction much?

You precious little man..