What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jerseys On Sale at Peter Wynn Score..........Retro Special

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
I would love to buy the 1965 jersey but looking online and can't find anyone who sells this?? Does anyone know where I could buy it?

mate, there was/ is a release of retro 1965 jerseys you can buy. Maybe they’re out of stock at the moment but you can try calling the club or Peter Wynn’s. I bought one a couple of years ago.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Fender > Ibanez

True, Fender is an original brand, Ibanez was / is a ‘copy’ brand but was / is so good quality, that many professionals including Carlos Santana has preferred them to other brands.

l remember an early 80’s Les Paul copy that Ibanez made, black top with white piping ( like Peter Framptons famous guitar ) and had beautiful mother of pearl inlays on the neck.... really a beautiful edition.

Footnote - Sorry to those for my straying off topic, again!

Warabrook saint

Juniors
True, Fender is an original brand, Ibanez was / is a ‘copy’ brand but was / is so good quality, that many professionals including Carlos Santana has preferred them to other brands.

l remember an early 80’s Les Paul copy that Ibanez made, black top with white piping ( like Peter Framptons famous guitar ) and had beautiful mother of pearl inlays on the neck.... really a beautiful edition.

Brilliant :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Gareth67

First Grade
My favorite Dragon jersey is that from the 50’s - 60’s era , the long sleeve with the big Red V and that ever so great St.George & the Dragon insignia on the top right corner .

No advertising brands on it whatsoever, it truly made the players who had the privilege of
wearing them appear much larger than they actually were.

SBD82

Coach

Ibanez made some beautiful guitars. Fast action and nice clean sound.

After they built their name they traded off it and made some shithouse guitars. Such a shame.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
My favorite Dragon jersey is that from the 50’s - 60’s era , the long sleeve with the big Red V and that ever so great St.George & the Dragon insignia on the top right corner .

No advertising brands on it whatsoever, it truly made the players who had the privilege of
wearing them appear much larger than they actually were.

Also, with no advertising on them, they seem so much whiter back then.

Ritzley

Juniors

merahputih

Juniors
Remember when Nissan made cars here in Australia?
I remember clearly owning an Aussie assembled Datsun 180B (as the brand was called then) in the early 70's. I think the motor churned out about 85 Kw with a 'four on the floor' box. I was sucked in by the Sports badging. You could light and finish a cigarette while it exploded out of the blocks reaching 0-100 K's. Reliable though.

avocado

Juniors

I’m a Fender fanboi. Own a P bass. Anybody that tries to tell me anything is better than Fender, well, they’re wrong.

I had a Pintara once, it was virtually impossible to run out of fuel.

A full tank would take you around the world a couple of times with enough left over to power the space shuttle up to orbit.

Eventually I killed the transmission.

Cars and I have a strained relationship. I have experienced every failure possible from all the big brands! Second hand Lexus now, beautiful car -but bound turn against me at some point. Cars are an unfaithful lot. They will always betray you.

Family Sedans > 4wds.