What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

Nah, not being a merkin - see my post above. I could also be bias given i do have (or had) a soft spot for him

Mate same can be said about me for liking Anthony Mundine, who is probably the king of provocativeness. Loved him playing for the Dragons, always full of self promotion for himself and his fights, has said a lot along the way to raise eyebrows.

But out of the spotlight, there’s probably no-one else who has done so much for the indigenous community and others (eg muslim). Even if only half what of what I’ve been told by others who know him is true, it’s mind-boggling.

Pommy

Coach
Carr claiming it was a cultural trip is the most piss weak thing I’ve ever heard.
I would have had a lot more respect for him if he had just said f**k the rules I’m going to do what I want.
f**king cultural trip. If he gave a shit about his community he wouldn’t be risking exposing high risk people by travelling from a hotspot like Melbourne.

moffla

Bench
Latrell just posted a video on Insta claiming it his mates/cousins were struggling and needed a release.
Which is it?!

Silent Knight

First Grade
2h3m3n.jpg

Apey

Staff member
Does anyone actually trust your average dopey footballer not to f**k up the comp restart in May? We could have 10 active cases left in all of Australia and one of our boys will be licking corona off one of their fannys while another one films it.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Bloody hell!!

Its not just footballers that get the message its other people in NSW, but this certainly hasnt helped the reason to get the season back on track

Latest posts