What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

GongPanther

Referee
2h3m3n.jpg
As they say, you gotta start at the bottom...somehow.

I get it that all they wanted to do was to get out and burn some energy. But why did they post pictures of it on social media? Because getting away with it with a slap on the wrist is all they knew they would have got. This is more of a middle finger to the rest of anyone else who has been toeing the line for endless weeks...either getting laid off work...nurses and doctors putting up with impatient dick-heads in waiting rooms, and other services straining to meet demands. But oh no...this lot thought (with the use of the word "thought" loosely) that they are the cut above the rest of society. Culture? More like a lads weekend out.

As they say, you gotta start at the bottom...somehow.

I get it that all they wanted to do was to get out and burn some energy. But why did they post pictures of it on social media? Because getting away with it with a slap on the wrist is all they knew they would have got. This is more of a middle finger to the rest of anyone else who has been toeing the line for endless weeks...either getting laid off work...nurses and doctors putting up with impatient dick-heads in waiting rooms, and other services straining to meet demands. But oh no...this lot thought (with the use of the word "thought" loosely) that they are the cut above the rest of society. Culture? More like a lads weekend out.

Yes. And might I add #norespect

GongPanther

Referee
Yes. And might I add #norespect
And there are 79 people who have died amongst this terrible pandemic which puts Carr's and Michell's situation even more thoughtless, not to mention all of the people who went through the actual sickness.

But this helping someone through a bad time by posting images whilst riding bikes and smiling. Yep, looked pretty serious...lots of depression getting handed around.

What most people have been doing right around the world is ringing each other for support. And there were and are services available for the indigenous if they bothered to look.

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
I can't spot the difference - I see two photos full of selfish idiots.
The people at the beach were supposed to be spacing themselves at a distance of around 1.5 meters. When two ppl came of the beach, two ppl went on. Of course the plans of mice and men as they say.

The other image is of a completely different scenario. They would have had far more contact with each other over a weekend than just a few ppl in a line as in the above scenario. The fellows who went back to their homes after their little trip could potentially infect those to whom they come in contact, thus they will have to spend the next two weeks in isolation.

TheFrog

Coach
Bloody hell!!

Its not just footballers that get the message its other people in NSW, but this certainly hasnt helped the reason to get the season back on track
The worst thing about this is that they would have got away with it if they had half a brain between them.

TheFrog

Coach
The people at the beach were supposed to be spacing themselves at a distance of around 1.5 meters. When two ppl came of the beach, two ppl went on. Of course the plans of mice and men as they say.
They manage to do this at Bunnings even without cops present. Don't know why they couldn't at the beach.