What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
He should be registered as armed and dangerous.

Lock you daughters up.

He has his Martini, shaken not stirred, and devilisly handsome in tuxedo.

This alone keeps his NSW halfback position, before he become ASIO's top Agent.

Just number 7.

betcats

Referee
Shame Nathan got caught up in all this, it stops me from jumping up on my high horse properly lol that being said f**k me the stupidity of these guys posting photos breaking these rules is mind boggling, and Latrell and Addo-Carr managed to pick up some firearm charges also, that is just the cherry on top of the weekends stupidity.

betcats

Referee
Not all youngsters are earning $800K-$1M a year. If he hadn't listened to the warnings from the NRL and his club about what to do to ensure this season goes ahead, it reflects on him as a selfish dickhead. Having people make excuses for his behaviour is the reason why people like him always think they are above the rules.

Did you crucify mitchell pearce for his numerous f**k ups off the field or did you defend him? Nathan has been stupid here no doubt and should be punished, saying it reflects on him as a selfish dickhead is ridiculous.

moffla

Bench
What do we think the chances for crowds are for a November Origin? And would that mean Adelaide still gets a game? I guess the GF might also get a crowd that far back?

Obviously hard to predict as we don't know what will be the situation week by week let alone 7 months time

Ambitious but you never know. I suspect they shifted origin that late to give it a fighting chance of having crowds

at this stage I’d be hedging my bets on no, but stranger things have happened

Perth Red

Post Whore
No crowds for a while yet:

As well as international travel, Mr Morrison said it was unlikely people would be able to go and watch their favourite sporting team anytime soon.

"I look forward to the time where they can sit down for a meal at a restaurant or a cafe or a pub again," he said.

"I look forward to the time where they can see, whether it is the AFL, the netball, the NRL, or whatever code they support, and being able to watch that again.

"But I can't see them going along to a game for a while, those larger mass gatherings."

But the Prime Minister did say he could see places of worship open up to "those seeking private prayer" when the restrictions change.

Mr Morrison previously flagged restrictions would be reconsidered by National Cabinet again next month.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04...ison-coronavirus-restrictions-easing/12196562

franklin2323

Immortal
Ambitious but you never know. I suspect they shifted origin that late to give it a fighting chance of having crowds

Depends how it goes when everything is opened again

Perth Red

Post Whore

Makes sense, crowds and corp box sales would be worth $tens of millions so to give it best chance of getting that revenue in is sensible

Latest posts