What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

Mr Saab

Referee
Fine him for not leaving his house? And for all we know, all his friends might have been recently tested for Covid-19, and that might have been told to the police. Who the fook knows in the details.

Unless those girls were tested 1 min before arriving to Cleary's house it means nothing. You can be tested on Monday and catch it on Tuesday. It is a test, not a vaccine. The girls are extremely dumb and Nathan is ignorant for allowing the girls into his house.

2 weeks

Coach
You must have been desperate for your "first" legal shot of beer. Or not having to use a false D/L at a night club. Ah the memories.

Sneaking in to Carmens after geting blind at the RSL was a standard Friday and Saturday night .

Ah the memories.

GongPanther

Referee
Unless those girls were tested 1 min before arriving to Cleary's house it means nothing. You can be tested on Monday and catch it on Tuesday. It is a test, not a vaccine. The girls are extremely dumb and Nathan is ignorant for allowing the girls into his house.
true.

greenBV4

Bench
Didn't cleary say they were his sister's friends? Assuming he lives at home, and that he was telling the truth (good chance he wasnt) maybe the sister invited them in?

Still not a good look but better than travelling in a group 100s of kms up and down the North Coast

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Didn't cleary say they were his sister's friends? Assuming he lives at home, and that he was telling the truth (good chance he wasnt) maybe the sister invited them in?

Still not a good look but better than travelling in a group 100s of kms up and down the North Coast

I dont know if its better or worse, they're still breaking the rules, putting more people at risk and the excuses are dumb.

Now we've got AFL players doing the same on ANZAC Day

Did people think because it was a public holiday during COVD-19 they can do they what they want??

Now with this 2 people rule on Friday, I wont be surprised if there's house parties around with 20 people. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

franklin2323

Immortal

Nope he moved out

moffla

Bench
I dont know if its better or worse, they're still breaking the rules, putting more people at risk and the excuses are dumb.

Now we've got AFL players doing the same on ANZAC Day

Did people think because it was a public holiday during COVD-19 they can do they what they want??

Now with this 2 people rule on Friday, I wont be surprised if there's house parties around with 20 people. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Mate you should know that the virus takes a break on public holidays and also doesn't venture near Bondi on a nice sunny day.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Great news! There is also no reason why a Pacific Cup can't be held in NZ after the GF too. NZ & Tonga have shown that internationals can make money. TV ratings will be good and crowds (which I am assuming why Origin has been pushed so far back in the hope that people can attend them by then) will be strong.

t-ba

Post Whore
Should be a season ban for this shit with no pay.

And I say this as a fan of a team who has a player who will probably get caught stabbing someone at an illegal Mormon mass...

Latest posts