What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

greenBV4

Bench
You used the titans heritage

Suns jersey f**ken sick
Yeah i know, I think is more "recognizably" titans than there current, also it was interesting that the 2 GC teams basically have the same jersey with a different main colour

Also I got lazy, the current one is more intricate (same reason I used last year's storm)

Klim

Juniors
wcp-wce-min-png.38049
The pirates one is very clever for an afl design. The stripes symbolise the footy posts.

sempmrh

Juniors
North Melbourne is frustratingly bad these days. First they persist with the white on blue as their home jumper and then they add the far too thick pinstripes. Combine that with the unnecessary cut off stripes for sponsor logos (which they've had for far too long) and the recent addition of a tramp stamp logo - they're just a mess. The only good thing they have going for them is the bounding roo jumper - which was basically flawless last year. I don't even know if they were planning on wearing it again this year.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Hull KR launch keyworker Charity shirt with all proceeds going to a trust that will help people get back into work after the pandemic.
C8A42440-E4D7-4134-AD91-0B9D8F26B388.png

sempmrh

Juniors
You have to wonder how something like that - brand new, with tags and in such good condition - can just surface one day like it's nothing.

I'm going to have to start looking through the charity shops to see what hidden gems I can find.

Perth Red

Post Whore
You have to wonder how something like that - brand new, with tags and in such good condition - can just surface one day like it's nothing.

I'm going to have to start looking through the charity shops to see what hidden gems I can find.

was at nrl game at nib stadium around 2013 and there were two big boxes of reds SL player jerseys for sale, some new some worn. Turns out the WARL had found them stashed away at the back of a cupboard. Flogging for them for $20 each, got one, I wished I’d bought the box!
C9E01EC0-AFA0-43A4-A7B3-6E27E078C955.jpeg AB9C9653-152E-477C-9E1B-019C450AB72F.jpeg

sempmrh

Juniors
was at nrl game at nib stadium around 2013 and there were two big boxes of reds SL player jerseys for sale, some new some worn. Turns out the WARL had found them stashed away at the back of a cupboard. Flogging for them for $20 each, got one, I wished I’d bought the box!
View attachment 38106 View attachment 38109
It’s the sort of thing that means nothing to a lot of people but to collectors it’s like striking gold.

It’s a great jersey, too. The Reds got very lucky when Nike were handing out the Super League jersey designs.