What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TV Series to self isolate with

Noise

Coach
Also, if people love the NBA and are interested in that whole era, a few more 30 for 30 docos fill a few holes (namely when Jordan wasn't winning) that The Last Dance leaves out:

Lakers v Celtics - The Best of Enemies (3 part series of the rivalry from way back when to Bird v Magic. I like this one as much as the last dance)
Detroit Pistons - Bad Boys
Orlando Magic - This Magic Moment

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Also, if people love the NBA and are interested in that whole era, a few more 30 for 30 docos fill a few holes (namely when Jordan wasn't winning) that The Last Dance leaves out:

Lakers v Celtics - The Best of Enemies (3 part series of the rivalry from way back when to Bird v Magic. I like this one as much as the last dance)
Gold Coast Rollers - Oh, Shit the Door is Made of Glass.

Anyone watched the Mars series on Netflix? I have a feeling I started watching it when the first season came out and decided it was f**king boring, even though space shit is cool.

T.S Quint

Coach
It got a bit 'let's blow Jordan's knob' towards the end.

I love blowing black c**k as much as the next guy, but I felt like it was being seriously shoved in my face.

The blowing was pretty f**ken deserved though. In a doco about Michael Jordan you are going to expect them to talk about how f**king great Michael Jordan was.

And he was.

strider

Post Whore

Theres one about reggie millar vs the knicks too which was pretty good

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The blowing was pretty f**ken deserved though. In a doco about Michael Jordan you are going to expect them to talk about how f**king great Michael Jordan was.

And he was.
Of course. No issue with talking about how great Jordan was on the court.

It was all of the selective bullshit regarding the back stories. I'm not convinced it all happened the way it was portrayed.

Cool story though.

strider

Post Whore
Of course. No issue with talking about how great Jordan was on the court.

It was all of the selective bullshit regarding the back stories. I'm not convinced it all happened the way it was portrayed.

Cool story though.
Damn straight ... never trust any f**ker who loves playing golf that much ... they always have far more dark shit going on