What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

Nonsense.

Spanish flu, smallpox, Black Death etc etc say hi. Far less ‘globalisation’ back then.

If your red mates had’ve been ‘transparent’ the global comms could have kicked in and the impact would have been far less.
Wow! What an exemplary example of a relevant response with cognitive reasoning applied to the subject. .. Faaaaark ! God help us!

Eion

First Grade
Might also work our emissions reductions over the last couple of months so it can be used to hit 2030 targets.

taipan

Referee
[QUOTE="taipan, post: You better ask the late Gough Whitlam...........

lol Cant tie knots? Tie lots! Maybe you might want to edit that post a bit or even delete it.Ill give you the chance because if I cant sleep straight away after work I might address some of the more ridiculous bits for a laugh.

Don't worry champ whatever turns you on,I'll leave it there for your excitement.You appear to lead a rather mundane ,unhappy existence ,railing against anyone with an opposing view.

I note the irony, being lectured by someone who thinks omitting apostrophes and commas is OK.

Last edited:

Eion

First Grade
There is some treasury bloke who needs a lesson with the calculator. Albo should have a cry at him.

Generalzod

Immortal
I’ll be picking macadamias next.
they go well with chocolate

s-l1600.jpg

taipan

Referee
Albo reminds me of the female State Opposition leader. "We have to appear relevant,PA dig deep find me a new negative,I need a media appearance."

Albo wanted the Government to chip in and buy Virgin(already hugely in debt),and the Qld Premier is on to it ,whilst her embattled Treasurer has suddenly gone for a long leisurely stroll.
I keep hearing ABBA's "Money .money, money" in the background.