What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Injuries and Suspensions

callmack1

Staff member
He won’t be far off our best side at all.
Exactly! I was gutted for him when he got injured because I was sure he'd snag a spot on the bench for Round 1.

Obviously it all depends on how the boys are training but I can't see him taking Sele's spot if he carries on the way he was earlier in the year. It'll be a great battle between Mago and Nicholls once Pati is fit. In fact, you can hopefully throw Amone into that battle too!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Exactly! I was gutted for him when he got injured because I was sure he'd snag a spot on the bench for Round 1.

Obviously it all depends on how the boys are training but I can't see him taking Sele's spot if he carries on the way he was earlier in the year. It'll be a great battle between Mago and Nicholls once Pati is fit. In fact, you can hopefully throw Amone into that battle too!
Yep the more competition for spots the better.

callmack1

Staff member

callmack1

Staff member
Mago is apparently out of the rehab bib at training and is into full contact with the boys. I think he'll be available for selection this week which is fantastic news!

callmack1

Staff member
Rumours that both Su'a and Tatola are in some doubt.

Hopefully both are sweet. Whatever they have must be very minor as I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else.

callmack1

Staff member
Rehab Report Round 6: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2020/06/20/rehab-report-round-six/

Shattered for Amone. Confirmed he's done his MCL which will see him miss at least twelve weeks and has a partial tear of the ACL which may not need surgery (which will not impact his recovery time). Hopefully no surgery on that ACL for Tom but still not good news. I'm gutted for him because he was looking great! Building each week, providing great impact off the bench and was just warming to first grade. This was going to be a breakout year for him.

On another note, really positive news about Sele. He may be back this Thursday!