What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Xerrigate

moffla

Bench
he was tested November last year and the results have only just been announced?

the cynic in me thinks releasing this news 2 days out from the season resumption was intended
They'd have done it before Round 1 if that was the case surely? They weren't to know the season would get suspended.

Edit: I admit I don't know how long results usually take

2 weeks

Coach
His media statement will be something like :

They tried to make me go to rehab
But I said, "No, no, no"
Yes, I've been black
But when I come back, you'll know, know, know
I ain't got the time
And if my daddy thinks I'm fine
He's tried to make me go to rehab
I won't go, go, go

Frailty

First Grade
Initially I thought maybe he will try to argue that they were prescribed by the doctor to aid recovery...

… Then I saw the list of substances.

See you in 4 years.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
The centre believes he is faster than he was when he last played in September, after training during lockdown working with sprint coach Roger Fabri.

That was before a lockdown spent sprinting alongside Josh Addo-Carr and former teammate Kyle Flanagan.

“Training with Roger three times a week, you are going to see a massive improvement,” Xerri said.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...r/news-story/77e836891590cd5e3bc329cd5bdf41dd

Canard

Immortal
I swear NRL.com had a "feel good" piece on their website on Bronson this morning... And when I looked back this afternoon I was like "hang on that headline has changed!"

Whats the excuse you reckon?

- Headache Tablet?
-Some meat he ate?
-Training supplement?
-Headache tablet?

Suitman

Post Whore
he was tested November last year and the results have only just been announced?

the cynic in me thinks releasing this news 2 days out from the season resumption was intended

It happens all too often for it to be a coincidence.
State of Origin, semi-finals and Grand Final weeks are specials for a scandal in the media.

Frailty

First Grade
To be fair, the sample was taken in November, there is no guarantees that they get tested straight away. ASADA can store samples for up to 10 years. No guarantees of a WADA-accredited lab being available to test over the new years period.

Don't go for conspiracy theories - this is Xerri being a knob.

Latest posts