What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 v Warriors

Got to hate this crap jersey. Cannot see where the Red V clashes with a blue one but hey lets wear this crap one anyway.

Although once again McIdiot has them with this 1947 game plan, which they are carrying out to perfection, I will say some of these calls are rubbish. Wouldn't make a speck of difference to the game, but seriously, like our game plan, good to see things have not changed.
upload_2020-5-30_16-17-18.jpeg

Dragon David

First Grade
Goodnight. That's it. Nickorima runs and later scores. Hunt? Where are you? We won't score in this game. Sooooo bad.

thebigredv

First Grade
There is no need for another example why we need a new culture and coach but this probably takes the cake.

The lowly Warriors with a decimated team, borrowing players, camped away from home versus a full strengthened well-rested Dragons team who know they have to win.

I didn't have hopes for this season but I couldn't have even scripted this when narrating the nightmare of a club we've become over a decade.

Y'know, the Warriors are playing like a Reserve Grade side - so what does that make us.
If McGregor was serious about punting players who didn't perform he would be making about 13 changes for next week.

Latest posts