What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

soc123_au

Staff member
I'd be happy with Oates if he was happy to play wing. It is well known that he wants to move into the backrow which we dont really need.

Panfa

Juniors
Burton 3yrs yes luai I wouldn't rush into.If both were off contract tomorrow I see 10 clubs looking at Burton and 1 or 2 looking at luai.We have may to cover halves hooker role also.

GoldCoastPather

Juniors
Burton 3yrs yes luai I wouldn't rush into.If both were off contract tomorrow I see 10 clubs looking at Burton and 1 or 2 looking at luai.We have may to cover halves hooker role also.
Let’s keep both and not expect them to win us every game. Both fantastic potential gems. Is Leniu and Hetherington ready to step up? Hope so we need their grunt. Burns is another super find.

Panfa

Juniors
Leniu had a knee injury he should be close to playing this week. Hetherington is available however his brain explosions at times is the reason he doesn't see much 1st grade lately.Storm look good tonight we need our best 17 on the park next week or we won't beat the storm.

Panfa

Juniors
My 17 man squad 1.Edwards 2.Mansour 3.Whare 4.Chrichton 5.T'oo 6.Burton 7.Cleary 13.Martin 12.Kikau 11.Yeo 10.Tamou 9.Koroisau 8.Fisher Harris 14.Leota 15.Leniu 16.Hetherington 17.Luai if naden is available then drop whare.Im assuming capewell is ruled out and I would drop tetevano we bought him for his aggression and he had none last night.

WestyLife

First Grade
My 17 man squad

1.Edwards
2.Mansour
3.Whare
4.Chrichton
5.T'oo
6.Burton
7.Cleary
8.Fisher Harris
9.Koroisau
10.Tamou
11.Yeo
12.Kikau
13.Martin
14.Leota
15.Leniu
16.Hetherington
17.Luai
if naden is available then drop whare.Im assuming capewell is ruled out and I would drop tetevano we bought him for his aggression and he had none last night.

Fixed it your numbers were everywhere and the format was hard to read.

murraymob

Coach
Same team only change Edwards in for Aiken.Why change the team unless there are injuries Capewell if injured replaced . combination don’t happen if the team gets constituted changed

betcats

Referee
I wouldn’t write any player off just cause they are from England. Look at Canberra they have some great English players and George Williams looks like another very good one.

The yak

Juniors
How bout 2 with an option (from the club) for a 3rd.

I don't think someone that late in his career would agree for the club to have an option on the 3rd year. His manager wouldn't agree either.
A fair 2 year deal. That would be my offer. If he wants a golden handshake. He should look elsewhere.

WestyLife

First Grade
https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/mole-j...1232-4089-a743-021e87e2eab7?ocid=Social-NRLFS

The Mole: Penrith captain James Tamou could leave Panthers over contract impasse

Veteran prop James Tamou wants to stay at Penrith next season - but the club's insistence on a one-year deal may see him move on.

Several English clubs, as well as a couple of NRL teams, are interested in the Panthers skipper.

St Helens, having just lost their forward leader Luke Thompson to the Bulldogs, regard 31-year-old Tamou as the ideal replacement.

Saints signed Manly veteran Joel Thompson this week and believe his inclusion along with Tamou would give them the best pack in Super League.

The Panthers have offered Tamou a one-year deal to remain at the club but he could easily secure a three-year term in England.

Tamou wants to remain in Sydney, with several clubs interested in his services.

Panfa

Juniors
he looks good, has a decent pass, step and a bit of speed.
He would be worth looking at as long as he doesn’t want huge dollars
I'd take him over whare any day but he will end up at Canberra.They are going to have the English team if they keep going.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Yeah Raiders are good at center, they won't need him - I'm a little hesitant when it comes to backs from the Mother Country though...

How's his defence?

Status
Not open for further replies.