What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Souths

Fangs

Coach
Geez we look good don't we?

Feeling pretty confident. Credit to all and of course Ivan. Has the team sitting nicely in 2020.

WestyLife

First Grade
This use of Burton is a piss take. Luai was injured and nearly cost the game with his defence after being injured. Even if he's the permanent 6 surely you can give him a rest. Even give Burton 15 in the middle as a ball playing forward.

franklin2323

Immortal
This use of Burton is a piss take. Luai was injured and nearly cost the game with his defence after being injured. Even if he's the permanent 6 surely you can give him a rest. Even give Burton 15 in the middle as a ball playing forward.

It is the interchange though. Coaches always leave 1 for the last 10

mxlegend99

Referee
Gotta love how Nathan was written off in attack because he let Moylan and Maloney run the show. The second it's his team he's a far better player.

Being unselfish and doing what was best for the team seems to be a bad thing for a player. Only thing i i nt like is him and/or Ivan thinking he should kick goals whrn his vision was impared

Flashstep

Juniors
Score line flatters Souths I think, we should have had at least 2 more tries (Naden losing it over the touch line but I think that was just really good defence from the souths player and Chrichton or Naden should have scored off of Clearys cut out pass at the end) plus Nath had a shocker with the goal kicking tonight even though he was easily the best player on the field.

I really think getting Burton into our starting lineup can take the team to another level. Not saying he’s single handily capable of that, but just having another ball player out there will help us snag an extra try or two.

Gotta love how Nathan was written off in attack because he let Moylan and Maloney run the show. The second it's his team he's a far better player.

Being unselfish and doing what was best for the team seems to be a bad thing for a player. Only thing i i nt like is him and/or Ivan thinking he should kick goals whrn his vision was impared

He played really well, but his attacking game wasn’t great outside of his own try. Really think he needs to run the ball more.

Kilkenny

Coach
Some ok individual performances but pretty uninspiring game.

You are obviously astute just of the game.

Two top sides slugging it out, we got the job done but yeah it was obviously a stinker of a game.

Like you I am so disappointed!!!!!