What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

GAZF

First Grade
Did the degree but towards the end kind of lost passion for it and after trying and trying to get into the industry after graduating I swapped to audio engineering then after finishing that degree despite still being passionate about it found it really hard industry to crack and after coronavirus I’m doing some serious rethinking, probably go and do a carpentry apprenticeship, stress free, I’m kind of good at it and you get paid while you learn
Still do design and stuff here and there but i don’t really have the desire to work in it more than at a hobby level now
Here’s my take on the warriors Wellington jersey
https://ibb.co/4d0fcW2
Not nrl but here’s an avengers poster concept I created
https://ibb.co/qdqSfXS
That's a pretty varied skill set you'll have there! Always the chance to work in a bit of freelance design if time, opportunity and motivation allows for it.

hrundi99

First Grade
Dogs design just seems a bit weak. Part of the appeal for me about indigenous designs is bold colours, strong lines, etc. This doesn't feature either. Raiders added purple to make it stand out. Dogs could have used orange or similar.

Saint Doc

Coach
I quite like the Penrith jersey.

The Bulldogs jersey would have been better with a grey base, and using blue and white design I think. Perhaps even a bit of black. But not bad.

Nqcowboy

Juniors
That's a pretty varied skill set you'll have there! Always the chance to work in a bit of freelance design if time, opportunity and motivation allows for it.
Yeah that’s the idea, I’ve done a couple of small local festival posters and shirt designs for mates bands and stuff, that’s kind of where I’m happy at at the moment

Did the degree but towards the end kind of lost passion for it and after trying and trying to get into the industry after graduating I swapped to audio engineering then after finishing that degree despite still being passionate about it found it really hard industry to crack and after coronavirus I’m doing some serious rethinking, probably go and do a carpentry apprenticeship, stress free, I’m kind of good at it and you get paid while you learn
Still do design and stuff here and there but i don’t really have the desire to work in it more than at a hobby level now
Here’s my take on the warriors Wellington jersey
https://ibb.co/4d0fcW2
Not nrl but here’s an avengers poster concept I created
https://ibb.co/qdqSfXS

That course you did probably made you a better carpenter as it would’ve sharpened your eye. Design and the like is hard to get your foot in the door. I’ve been thirty years an art director in the ad industry but worked the first two years free until someone thought I was worth paying. I’m done with it now and honestly wished I took up carpentry instead. Always been a skill I admired.

Nqcowboy

Juniors
That course you did probably made you a better carpenter as it would’ve sharpened your eye. Design and the like is hard to get your foot in the door. I’ve been thirty years an art director in the ad industry but worked the first two years free until someone thought I was worth paying. I’m done with it now and honestly wished I took up carpentry instead. Always been a skill I admired.
Carpentry and architecture is in my blood, my grandfather (mums dad) designed the old Sydney entertainment centre and my dad designed and built the house I grew up in, so yeah i think I’ve always had an eye for design. If you don’t mind me asking ehat do you do know (I don’t mean to go off topic)

Carpentry and architecture is in my blood, my grandfather (mums dad) designed the old Sydney entertainment centre and my dad designed and built the house I grew up in, so yeah i think I’ve always had an eye for design. If you don’t mind me asking ehat do you do know (I don’t mean to go off topic)

Im a bit of an architecture nerd. I’m painting art but I don’t know what I’m doing lol

unforgiven

Bench

I miss the old Entertainment Centre so much, I drive past there a couple of times a week and still miss it. I saw some great gigs there over the years.

Nqcowboy

Juniors
I miss the old Entertainment Centre so much, I drive past there a couple of times a week and still miss it. I saw some great gigs there over the years.
It’s funny grandpa actually said he wanted to make it bigger rather than the smaller capacity of the end result, given Sydney’s projection growth, we’ve got the framed blueprints and sketches of his original design somewhere but not sure where

greenBV4

Bench
Wow that’s some real ocd right there, no offence, I can hardly notice the v being even the slightest bit asymmetrical
None taken haha
Its a jersey thread, we're supposed to be nitpicky! Its not as noticeable on the actual worn jersey as it is on that graphic, just makes me think why

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
Titans now out

Gold-Coast-Titans-Mens-Replica-Indiginous-Jersey_GTJRM505IND.png