What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 vs Souths

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Entitled to a bad one every now and again, especially playing injured for a month. Seasons over for us now anyway so may as well build for the future.
Both Lomax and Rava looked busted tonight. I agree need to build for the future but I fear Mary will pick the same side. Sailor will be punted for one poor pass choice.I despair that anything will really change. Worse, to me it seems that Mary will see out his contract as we roller coaster along until end of 2021 as there seems no desire to force change.

getsmarty

Immortal
Entitled to a bad one every now and again, especially playing injured for a month. Seasons over for us now anyway so may as well build for the future.

He also had an excellent run in the first half double right step...You blood the young guys, you gotta expect this. Aitken was very good tonight...what was the injury he came off with ?

P.S Also liked Sailor @ 6...

In my opinion we are missing some big mobile props...as soon as Vaughan and Kerr come off , they sliced through the middle like Butter. Makes you realize just how good JDB was in the middle.

Last edited:

carltonsouth79

First Grade
He also had an excellent run in the first half double right step...You blood the young guys, you gotta expect this. Aitken was very good tonight...what was the injury he came off with ?

P.S Also liked Sailor @ 6...

In my opinion we are missing some big mobile props...as soon as Vaughan and Kerr come off , they sliced through the middle like Butter. Makes you forget just how good JDB was in the middle.
Definitely. Souths big bench forwards really made metes on us. Sailor has class, now we seem unlikely to get to. The eight I’d like to see him given some time at 6 , Norman can run the forwards around and kick, Hunt to 9 and Sailor’s brief just to run

True_Believer

Juniors
Haha are you a 13 year old girl? Waiting for a chance to pounce. He’s been one of our best all year, first bad game, he’s 20 grow up champ.

Mate seriously, his defensive reads have lead to a number of tries this season. I realise you're a fanboy but you can't ignore that there is a problem there - Bennett obviously identified it and exposed it.

Great in attack, but shows consistent problems in defence.

Crush

Coach
The Season was over when we lost last week.
Let's be honest, we are only staying competitive due to Duftys brilliant attacking skill. Its like all the other players make a break and just start looking for Dufty!
Under 10s stuff.
Pereria and Rava can't offload to Dufty quick enough!
And they're our wingers!

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
The Season was over when we lost last week.
Let's be honest, we are only staying competitive due to Duftys brilliant attacking skill. Its like all the other players make a break and just start looking for Dufty!
Under 10s stuff.
Pereria and Rava can't offload to Dufty quick enough!
And they're our wingers!
The season was over when we couldn’t beat an injury ravaged Warriors team