What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd14: Parra v Dragons GAME DAY thread (14/8/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incorrect

Coach
Whatever the result of this game is going to be, does anyone really believe we have the team or the game that would really worry a full strength Storm or Roosters in a Finals match at the end of this season?

We have far too many deficiencies in our squad, play and mentality it's ridiculous.
Unless we are seriously foxing and pulling this 3 Stooges routine on purpose then I think we would be lucky to make a preliminary final right now...

Not good enough really. We are down to a shit team. We haven’t playing well at all the last month. Passing from dummy half has been crap. Sivo has gone on holidays somewhere. He def needs to be dropped. Maybe he’s believing the headlines

Eelementary

Post Whore
Was thinking last week that people were being harsh, but tonight he is getting buggered by his Fijian mate

He has quickly lost me as a fan - but because of his laziness, and his poor kick defusal decisions.

I don't care if he misses a tackle or two - he's a bloody winger -; but returning kicks as softly as he does, not pinning his ears back when in open space, and letting kicks bounce is not First Grade NRL winger play.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Nah. We just didn't turn up. It looks like one of those go through the motions games to me. We'll win it in the last 20.

You're probably right, mate - you are a way cooler head than me!

I am just so frustrated - we drift in, and out, of games, and it is so vexing!

Happy MEel

First Grade
Surprised he didn’t take on the dragons forward when he got the ball basically in the clear. The dragons player showed more urgency
He’s an unfit lazy merkin. That’s at least a 30-40m gain for pretty much every winger in the comp. Not the lazy prick on our wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.