What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd14: Parra v Dragons GAME DAY thread (14/8/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dibs

Bench
I’ve been amused by people losing their shit over how we have been playing. While quietly agreeing with the people saying it’s all good. I understood the negativity toward Sivo but didn’t agree about dropping him. Well f*ck it, I’m over the shit. Maybe we will improve come finals time or maybe we will keep going backwards and Sivo you can eat a dick merkin. Just about any backup winger would be a better option at the moment. Also I don’t think our defense is as good as what it statistically appears. I’ve actually thought that about the dogs game when people said we won it with our defense. What I seen was a team with a shit dummy half taking poor options and not getting good ball to Foran who was tearing us apart.
At the end of the day I’ve enjoyed the season overall so far but I can’t see us figuring deep into the finals. If we are lucky enough to make the 4 than I guess anything can happen but we have to make it first.

Eelementary

Post Whore
NRL app

Pereira 11 runs, 141m
Ravalawa 7 runs, 67m

Ferguson 10 runs, 90m (playing well, imo)
Sivo 13 runs, 112m

I don't recall Sivo making 112m, tbh...

T-Boon

Coach
Is Dylan Brown fast or what? He got that interception then got swallowed by 5 men. I think he is slow.

Eelementary

Post Whore
maybe Gould is right. We look like Flat track bullies. But we Arnt even getting that right. We’ve struggling against the shitest teams

100%.

It is really frustrating.

But earlier in the year, we had a totally different attitude on display; that killer attitude has totally disappeared.

Happy MEel

First Grade
We have too much “dumb” on the edges. If it’s not one, it’s the other. You can afford stupidity on one side if their brilliance makes up for it, but stupidity on both edges places way too much pressure on the team. If it’s a choice between the two incumbents, see ya later Sivo.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Edge defence still atrocious, wingers still coming in for no reason.

So glad we addressed these things during the week. BA has it all under control, I just can’t wait till all our new attacking plays when the big games get here!!!

Eelementary

Post Whore
We have too much “dumb” on the edges. If it’s not one, it’s the other. You can afford stupidity on one side if their brilliance makes up for it, but stupidity on both edges places way too much pressure on the team. If it’s a choice between the two incumbents, see ya later Sivo.

If Semi was on Sivo's wing, would he make up for Sivo's deficiencies?

I think he would...

Status
Not open for further replies.