What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 vs Sharks

Pantherjim.

Referee
Great win.

Hopefully Koroisau just being rested as opposed to injured?

And how long does Kikau get for that shoulder charge?

Won’t be great if they miss a few games at this end of the season.

Hooked

Juniors
Great win.

Hopefully Koroisau just being rested as opposed to injured?

And how long does Kikau get for that shoulder charge?

Won’t be great if they miss a few games at this end of the season.

Koroisau came off with a calf complaint, hopefully just precautionary.
Total guess on Kikau's shoulder charge. The NRL are inconsistent.

Jane Murray

Bench
on the wing, May went into Hooker and Nado into the centre’s.

Sweet, thanks. No doubt, with To'o back next week, this will be Laurie's last game for the season? Geez, I wish I had Foxtel, or that the game was televised. Sounds like it was a near perfect game?

tripster

Juniors
What a delight to smash the Sharks like that.

Now we only need to win 4/5 to secure the minor premiership. For either the Storm or Eels to finish ahead of us they would need to win two more games than us, which is impossible if we win 4/5. It could even be wrapped up earlier if either the Storm or Eels drop another game and we keep winning.

tripster

Juniors
Sweet, thanks. No doubt, with To'o back next week, this will be Laurie's last game for the season? Geez, I wish I had Foxtel, or that the game was televised. Sounds like it was a near perfect game?

Jane if you have a Telstra Mobile phone account you can also watch a replay for free on NRL.com (just in case you didn’t know).

Jane Murray

Bench
What a delight to smash the Sharks like that.

Now we only need to win 4/5 to secure the minor premiership. For either the Storm or Eels to finish ahead of us they would need to win two more games that us, which is impossible if we win 4/5. It could even be wrapped up earlier if either the Storm or Eels drop another game and we keep winning.
Twice.

mxlegend99

Referee
For those who said Laurie was more accomplished than Staines or whatever it was. I don't see it. He hasnt hone anything wrong. But he hasn't looked special either.

You know youre youre a terrific year when not hitting 50 feels like a failure..it was sn easy win. Yet we still aren't near our best.

Great to see Josh Mansour put in his best performance in years for game 150 though. The highlights posted earlier made me nostalgic for vintage Josh. He kind of delivered that too.

Whino

Bench
Funnily enough. The suspension will be good for us IMO.

A rest for a key player... Right when we're due to get Capewell back. Headache solved

The suspension won't be good if its more than a week or two.
He has been busted before for shoulder charges. I am worried about prior loading.

Whino

Bench

The whole game will be on the Panthers website tomorrow. All you need is a free account to watch, assuming you are not on a download limit.

betcats

Referee
For those who said Laurie was more accomplished than Staines or whatever it was. I don't see it. He hasnt hone anything wrong. But he hasn't looked special either.

You know youre youre a terrific year when not hitting 50 feels like a failure..it was sn easy win. Yet we still aren't near our best.

Great to see Josh Mansour put in his best performance in years for game 150 though. The highlights posted earlier made me nostalgic for vintage Josh. He kind of delivered that too.

He hasn’t had any clear chances yet to show what he can do, he ran the ball strong though and he definitely is a better ball player. I’d have Staines ahead of him but it could change Laurie has plenty of talent.

Latest posts