What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 Vs Broncos

The Friz

Juniors
I can’t believe all these comments “happy to win” “ a wins a win” etc.
The broncos are second last, have been flogged by all and sundry for fun and you lot are happy just to beat them.
That defensive effort is unacceptable and after leading 12-0 after 10 minutes a good side pumps Broncos by 40 plus.
You can all settle for mediocrity but I’m not rolling with that rubbish dished up tonight.

SBD82

Coach
I can’t believe all these comments “happy to win” “ a wins a win” etc.
The broncos are second last, have been flogged by all and sundry for fun and you lot are happy just to beat them.
That defensive effort is unacceptable and after leading 12-0 after 10 minutes a good side pumps Broncos by 40 plus.
You can all settle for mediocrity but I’m not rolling with that rubbish dished up tonight.
f**king hell. Enjoy the win and dissect it tomorrow. We have had so little joy for so long I have no shame in celebrating a victory against the Broncos.

Sure there’s work to do. But if you can’t enjoy a win what’s the point. There will always be improvements to make. But there’s a time and a place.