What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
We lose

Evans
Terepo?
Alvaro?
Gower
Stefano

Promote :
Hughes
Hollis

Still leave room for 3 more if wanted. Or atleast two.
We have not had to use many .idles this year otherwise Gower,Alvaro,Stefano see more NRL.

I'd say best we buy a solid back up and a project forward like Jack Hethrington.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
really ?

you must have been absent from school the day they taught pronouns

I am not you
I don't think you are the exclusive arbiter of the facts, just because you're a moderator on a web forum. So whatever you post I'll assume is your opinion. Sorry if this is confusing for you.

Glenneel

Bench
Massive news coming out of Broncos via Fox. TPJ gone to the integrity unit re unpaid 3rd party payments that were not registered with the NRL. He is blowing the whistle On their dodgy deals!
Kent saying how he turned down warriors for 200k a year less at Broncos.
They are opening saying it’s going to be proven how they unfairly (or cheat) to get better talent staying via dodgy payments.
Broncos dollars!!
There'll be nothing to see, its the Broncos you drongo,

Avenger

Immortal
My tip is we will be trying to sign Xerri when his roid ban ends. It will coincide with Jennings retiring.

I’d also be trying to sign one middle forward with some experience for next year. I like the look of that Hethrington kid who could turn out to be another diamond in the rough like Nathan Brown, our former handbrake.

My tip is we will be trying to sign Xerri when his roid ban ends. It will coincide with Jennings retiring.

I’d also be trying to sign one middle forward with some experience for next year. I like the look of that Hethrington kid who could turn out to be another diamond in the rough like Nathan Brown, our former handbrake.
Isn't he likely to get a four year ban? And how do we know he's any good without the drugs?

2 years I heard.
I reckon he'd have to do a lot of snitching to get that.

https://www.theregreview.org/2013/12/26/26-maho-doping/

The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) recently approved the 2015 World Anti-Doping Code at the Fourth World Conference on Doping in Sport in Johannesburg, South Africa. The revised code increases the suspension given to athletes for a first-time doping violation from the current two years to four years. Under the new code, athletes tested positive three times for prohibited substances will face a life-time ban from sports.

Although the new WADA code extends the ban for a first-time offense, it increases flexibility of sanctions for those who have been found to have taken banned substances unintentionally or with no significant fault, or who cooperate with investigations by anti-doping authorities.

84 Baby

Referee
images

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Changing the subject won't either.

lol, that was the subject at hand, you chose to be patronizing when all else failed
or was it because I'm moderator ?
or was it because you'll now make assumptions ?
or was I confused ?
or what ever tangent or subject change or deflection you wish attempt ?

Its annoying when people get pedantic, isn't it ?

Latest posts