What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Big Pete

Referee
Speaking of Sonya...

An obsessed fan broke into her house and tried to abduct her, fortunately her security system woke her up and she was able to escape with Mandy Rose.

Absolutely crazy. Between that and what happened to Shotzi the WWE wrestlers really have to be on high alert.

Speaking of Sonya...

An obsessed fan broke into her house and tried to abduct her, fortunately her security system woke her up and she was able to escape with Mandy Rose.

Absolutely crazy. Between that and what happened to Shotzi the WWE wrestlers really have to be on high alert.

Reports are saying she had hundreds of unread DMs from him on Instagram, including threats against her and her family. The intruder was prepared to abduct her and make her answer all his questions. Insane stuff.

Eelementary

Post Whore
It's scary to think what could have happened to Sonya, and I genuinely hope she's OK, because I think she is awesome - but why pick Sonya Deville?

Like, I get it - she's hot, but...why pick the one woman on the roster that could legitimately kick most people's arses for real?

It's scary to think what could have happened to Sonya, and I genuinely hope she's OK, because I think she is awesome - but why pick Sonya Deville?

Like, I get it - she's hot, but...why pick the one woman on the roster that could legitimately kick most people's arses for real?

to be fair the level of dweeb you are probably dealing with here, I would think half the women’s roster could beat seven shades of sh*t out of them.

considering half the women’s roster are dating or married to a male member of the roster (or someone legitimately hard) it probably limits who they’d go after to a select few.

Eelementary

Post Whore
to be fair the level of dweeb you are probably dealing with here, I would think half the women’s roster could beat seven shades of sh*t out of them.

considering half the women’s roster are dating or married to a male member of the roster (or someone legitimately hard) it probably limits who they’d go after to a select few.

But Sonya?

I mean, there are 2 women in the WWE that you don't f**k with, because they are legitimate badasses - Shayna Baszler, and Sonya Deville.

I just find it funny that this nerd chose Sonya, who would legitimately beat 7 shades of shit out of him.

But Sonya?

I mean, there are 2 women in the WWE that you don't f**k with, because they are legitimate badasses - Shayna Baszler, and Sonya Deville.

I just find it funny that this nerd chose Sonya, who would legitimately beat 7 shades of shit out of him.

Add Asuka to that list. But you’ve got an Uso, Andrade, Seth, Dawkins, Killian Dain among others dating other members of the roster.

it’s probably best not to try and get in the mind of a stalker creep

Surprise return aside, Summerslam was pretty predictable. The matches were solid if unspectacular but not a bad show at all. not sure how you do another PPV in a week though.

On the return, much needed, will give Smackdown a shot in the arm and some star power.

Valheru

Coach
There is no 'sport' more affected by COVID than pro wrestling. More than any actual sport, pro wrestling relies on a crowd for reaction and atmosphere. I think WWE have done about as good a job during this period as they can.

It would be like Metallica playing to an empty arena, hard to get motivated.

There is no 'sport' more affected by COVID than pro wrestling. More than any actual sport, pro wrestling relies on a crowd for reaction and atmosphere. I think WWE have done about as good a job during this period as they can.

It would be like Metallica playing to an empty arena, hard to get motivated.

I thought the thunder dome and canned noise was okay for this reason. The closeups of pixelated fans were the big downside. The problem with the canned noise is that it may not reflect what the fans are seeing.

on the plus side. It’s good to see promos without what chants

azzah72

Bench
I like the Thunderdome, I was getting really bored with the PC.

Hopefully, they keep the crowd noise and improve it, at this point the NRL crowd noise was better but if they can improve it and add in counts etc eventually if the technology exists, its the best option in a shit situation.

Otherwise, I like it.

Problem now is who is the top babyface? Reigns & Strowman are now heels, Rollins is a heel too, so unless WWE pulls a miracle play and somehow makes the current top heel Wyatt a babyface, they have absolutely no good guys at the top.

Problem now is who is the top babyface? Reigns & Strowman are now heels, Rollins is a heel too, so unless WWE pulls a miracle play and somehow makes the current top heel Wyatt a babyface, they have absolutely no good guys at the top.

Drew is doing a good job on Raw and you’ve also got Keith Lee just called up who Vince is high on. As well as a safe pair of hands in Rey. On the Smackdown side of things you’re probably looking at Big E getting a massive push. There’s also Jeff on the Smackdown side of things who is a proven commodity. That said I don’t think Roman is a heel yet.

Latest posts