What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Mjab

Juniors
But It will be more likely Young is too young or to frightened to leave the safety net of the nest
Flanno will go to Chooks
Who in the NRL will want Dean anyway.
Holbrook?

who cares just as long as its elsewhere
he was part problem , no short term solution here
What was it that he is so good at
NOT defence (last year) and apparently NOT attack (start this year)
If he goes away and proves himself and trains under the best happy to have him back
If he is so talented !!! he should get picked up somewhere
?ESL otherwise

At least Ryles did the right thing and left see what the best do as with Fitz , albeit he is mainly a chook anyway

Pickworth seems to have done absolutely nothing TBH, what was his job.

Full clean out needed

SEAT 1A

Bench
Mate a bit harsh on Pickers I reckon without knowing all the inside info. I reckon he was between a rock and a hard place with instructions on who was fit and who wasn’t.
Flanno/Sheppard - different gravy train, move ‘em on, clean slate.

Agree ALSGI.

Didn't Mary ask T Sims if he was "fit" to play as he (Mary) was a former player.

Now that was Dragons footy.

getsmarty

Immortal
If he goes away and proves himself and trains under the best happy to have him back
?ESL otherwise

At least Ryles did the right thing and left see what the best do as with Fitz , albeit he is mainly a chook anyway

Full clean out needed

Pickworth ,Shepherd and flanno gone...more to come.

Gareth67

First Grade
Garrick had a stellar season last year scoring numerous tries and as mentioned by others is a decent goal kicker to boot .

Shame that Saab did not give Griffin a chance , however he had his mind made up .
Believe that we have the advantage in this swap .

SIR LANCELOT

Juniors
Garrick had a stellar season last year scoring numerous tries and as mentioned by others is a decent goal kicker to boot .

Shame that Saab did not give Griffin a chance , however he had his mind made up .
Believe that we have the advantage in this swap .
:(

Saab will go where his Polynesian friends play.Manly for example have a host of Parramatta juniors playing for them. Dragons are not too popular with the Sydney Polynesian players Saab included. Although Saab has an African background I believe.

RedVee

First Grade

Saab will go where his Polynesian friends play.Manly for example have a host of Parramatta juniors playing for them. Dragons are not too popular with the Sydney Polynesian players Saab included. Although Saab has an African background I believe.
He was listed as indigenous earlier this year.

BLM01

First Grade
?ESL otherwise

Full clean out needed
Agree..but what I find funny that the media are talking about Deano being head hunted for an assitant job..really! why?..Cause he is a Dragon sentimental family favourite?....assistant coaching history??????????
The only thing on offer is Griffin handing out the olive branch and Dragons board hoping that would be the case, or clause in contract that has to be the case

But surely if it is NRL...why would'nt the media focus on spruiking for someone like Dean Pay, Seibold, Henry, Flanno, Shepherd, Toovey, Brennan, Green or even Mary (sorry scrap Mary) to be hunted for assistant jobs as those names will be twiddling thumbs ATM or will be for 2021 and surely more sought after and bring more to the table than our Deano... me thinks

BLM01

First Grade

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Classy backline
Dufty
Garrick
Ravalawa
Lomax
Ramsey
Hunt
Clune
Plenty of height and pace in the three-quarter line and Garrick, Lomax and Ramsey are good in the air.

blacksafake

First Grade
Agree..but what I find funny that the media are talking about Deano being head hunted for an assitant job..really! why?..Cause he is a Dragon sentimental family favourite?....assistant coaching history??????????
The only thing on offer is Griffin handing out the olive branch and Dragons board hoping that would be the case, or clause in contract that has to be the case

But surely if it is NRL...why would'nt the media focus on spruiking for someone like Dean Pay, Seibold, Henry, Flanno, Shepherd, Toovey, Brennan, Green or even Mary (sorry scrap Mary) to be hunted for assistant jobs as those names will be twiddling thumbs ATM or will be for 2021 and surely more sought after and bring more to the table than our Deano... me thinks
Would like Henry as an assistant.

Ghostrider22

Juniors

Sir Lancelot why are the dragons are not popular, I thought the dragons during the 60’s with ApisaiToga and his brother were the first club to have Polynesia footy players what’s changed

Gareth67

First Grade

Apologies for the late reply SIR LANCELOT , I can understand how he would like to join his ‘ bro’s ‘ at Manly , but the Dragons do have a number of Polynesian and aboriginal players in their ranks .

However what ever the reason may be that he is going surfside then Des Hazler could give him the basic skills needed to reach his full potential . I do wish him the best .

Latest posts