What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18: Parra v Penrith GAME DAY thread (11/9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kornstar

Coach
Anasta is deadset an idiot. f**k me why pay him for this shit !!

we have 2 spine players out and panthers were almost perfect !! U f**kwit!!

that eels defence wins games , we are going to surprise in the finals!!

Alexander u are an idiot too!!

we kept score to 3 tries with monster stats against us!!

The Panthers will be destroyed by a good team in the finals. Roosters and Storm will not let them dominate and will wrestle twice as good as they are being allowed to right now and will force way more errors than we did.

They are going to get a pretty big shock in either week one or the prelim when they are embarrassed by a professional, clinical team.

Eelctrifying

Juniors
I am just stunned at our attack. I have no idea what the f**k as happened. Defence is fantastic, they scored off Evan and Lane drop balls those f**kwits. But Moses just hasn't been the same since he went off (outside that chip and chase vs the Tigers).

We are so far off Storm and Roosters I don't know what we can do. It's easy to say f**k off players and the coach but the reality is they are signed. We need to come together and figure something out.

Noise

Coach
Not too sure why so called “experts” On fox, and then on here are being so critical of the attack tonight.
We played a very tough brand of footy tonight, it wasn’t flash but with 2 of the spine out it never was going to be!
With the amount of D we had to do I’m amazed how the players went until the 80th minute.

after tonight I’m more confident of doing well in finals then I was before the game, that’s D was outstanding, the way the boys kept turning up for each other deserves credit!
Our attack has been shit for weeks, not just tonight. We have scored less tries in the last 10 games than the Bulldogs and Broncos. 2 of the last 3 weeks we haven't even scored a try. Defence doesn't win you games when you can't score tries.

IFR33K

Coach
For all the mediocre merkins here using our missing spine players as an excuse, do you guys think that game plan will work in a semi final?????

lucablight

First Grade
For all the mediocre merkins here using our missing spine players as an excuse, do you guys think that game plan will work in a semi final?????
I don’t think it’ll be a 65-35 possession rate if we have both of our spine players.

IFR33K

Coach
no chance, great effort. That effort gets us into a GF qualifier

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: mate we’re the weakest top 8 team. We’ve got 2 huge games coming up. Don’t be surprised if we drop the tigers one. (And no, I won’t accept, “but it was benjis last game” as an excuse)

Noise

Coach
I reckon every opposition now knows our (only) pattern in attack and just load up defensively. They know who is getting the ball on every tackle , sprint out of the tine and just get numbers in the tackle. Most teams worked us out 2 months ago.

Just need BA to unleash the trick plays...

Happy MEel

First Grade
The Panthers will be destroyed by a good team in the finals. Roosters and Storm will not let them dominate and will wrestle twice as good as they are being allowed to right now and will force way more errors than we did.

They are going to get a pretty big shock in either week one or the prelim when they are embarrassed by a professional, clinical team.
Unless they play us.

strider

Post Whore

I dunno ... they are confident and are tough ... they have a good chance ... inexperience is their biggest risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts