What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18: Parra v Penrith GAME DAY thread (11/9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IFR33K

Coach
At what stage does management call in BA and question his attacking or lack of, tactics?

Not only question him, but offer him help. Is it possible an assistant coach can be brought into the bubble???

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Not too sure why so called “experts” On fox, and then on here are being so critical of the attack tonight.
We played a very tough brand of footy tonight, it wasn’t flash but with 2 of the spine out it never was going to be!
With the amount of D we had to do I’m amazed how the players went until the 80th minute.

after tonight I’m more confident of doing well in finals then I was before the game, that’s D was outstanding, the way the boys kept turning up for each other deserves credit!

neither would have made a difference

hindy111

Post Whore
JFH made 249 meters and 44 tackles. This is the best prop in game or top 5 atleast. Animal.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Honestly what does Jai Field offer that Salmon or even Taka could offer at 6. He does no kicking, doesn’t run the ball and is horrible in the collisions.

Oh and lol @ Ray Stones service at 9, he had a crack like he always does but his service was the reason we got so little Roll on and we’re dominated in the ruck. We were gassed from all that defence and there was no coming back.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: mate we’re the weakest top 8 team. We’ve got 2 huge games coming up. Don’t be surprised if we drop the tigers one. (And no, I won’t accept, “but it was benjis last game” as an excuse)

Ah ok hopefully we get to play the 2nd weakest

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Drop 6 players at this time of the season... Yeah I'm just as pissed off with that game as anyone but let's get real.

We all need to remember while we are shit at the moment we have won a lot of games. We can find form again.. these players have shown they are better.

Need to discover it fast, but it could be worse... we were f**king wooden spooners 2 years ago. Or worse we could be the Broncos right now.
Come on buddy we were pretty lucky to win a lot of those games

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
The Panthers will be destroyed by a good team in the finals. Roosters and Storm will not let them dominate and will wrestle twice as good as they are being allowed to right now and will force way more errors than we did.

They are going to get a pretty big shock in either week one or the prelim when they are embarrassed by a professional, clinical team.
So what does that say abt parramatta?

hindy111

Post Whore
Honestly what does Jai Field offer that Salmon or even Taka could offer at 6. He does no kicking, doesn’t run the ball and is horrible in the collisions.

Oh and lol @ Ray Stones service at 9, he had a crack like he always does but his service was the reason we got so little Roll on and we’re dominated in the ruck. We were gassed from all that defence and there was no coming back.

Stone isnt a hooker. Surprised BA thinks he is. He under values the position.
Agree with Field. What does he do? Almost like his role is just to defend and nothing else.

hindy111

Post Whore
So our main hooker, the person who touches the ball the most wouldn’t have made a different :joy:
And Drown has been one of our best each week with effort plays alone.
Both would’ve made a difference

They just bashed us so easy. We couldn't make ground. I feel our bqcks had no punch and lack and zazz

Chipmunk

Coach
So our main hooker, the person who touches the ball the most wouldn’t have made a different :joy:
And Drown has been one of our best each week with effort plays alone.
Both would’ve made a difference

So why have they made little to no difference to our attack the last 2 months?

Status
Not open for further replies.