What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We’ve all been conned.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Change is good.
I guarantee Dragons, Titans, Bulldogs, Cowboys and Broncos improve next year. Not so confident about Worriers though.
Our Board and Execs must have a plan. They surely see what we see.
These are the same people that gave him two more years after we got beat by 60, so no i doubt they see what we see.

Gazzamatta

Coach
These are the same people that gave him two more years after we got beat by 60, so no i doubt they see what we see.
Reading my post and thinking further Im even more concerned about next year. My point being Cows, Tits, Dogs, Dragons, Broncos and possibly Worriers will improve next year. The only teams other than us likely to go backwards next year are Wests and Manly. Sharks and Knights should continue their evolution. With our current style of footy next season could be a very bleak one indeed.
Wheres our 2021 Prediction Thread? Lol.
Our Broncos game next week is massive. As always Im hoping for the miracle that sees a structured team arise from this weeks ashes. Ill be there cheering the boys on though. Its what we Eels supporters do.
Lets go boys.

hindy111

Post Whore
Reading my post and thinking further Im even more concerned about next year. My point being Cows, Tits, Dogs, Dragons, Broncos and possibly Worriers will improve next year. The only teams other than us likely to go backwards next year are Wests and Manly. Sharks and Knights should continue their evolution. With our current style of footy next season could be a very bleak one indeed.
Wheres our 2021 Prediction Thread? Lol.
Our Broncos game next week is massive. As always Im hoping for the miracle that sees a structured team arise from this weeks ashes. Ill be there cheering the boys on though. Its what we Eels supporters do.
Lets go boys.

Manly will have Turbo Tom back and this young Schuster is special. The younger Turbo brother will be also ready whomis an exciting prospect.
Add all the other injuries they've copped this season. I rate them as big improvers.

Our side is hard to gauge. A lot depends on Mahoney,DBrown,Kafusi development tbh. If they went up a leve then we could be very good. We have a good young spine so we can always build around that.
We may need to get creative with our backs. It lacks any speed. I dont like Sivo or MJ starting in 2021.
Who signed MJ for another 2 should be sacked. They guys best footy was 2010-2015. Rooster paid part contract knowing he was pass this. We give him 7 more years. I felt the 4yr contract was to much but bareable

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Manly will have Turbo Tom back and this young Schuster is special. The younger Turbo brother will be also ready whomis an exciting prospect.
Add all the other injuries they've copped this season. I rate them as big improvers.

Our side is hard to gauge. A lot depends on Mahoney,DBrown,Kafusi development tbh. If they went up a leve then we could be very good. We have a good young spine so we can always build around that.
We may need to get creative with our backs. It lacks any speed. I dont like Sivo or MJ starting in 2021.
Who signed MJ for another 2 should be sacked. They guys best footy was 2010-2015. Rooster paid part contract knowing he was pass this. We give him 7 more years. I felt the 4yr contract was to much but bareable
No prospects on the horizon for parramatta, this as good as it gets, a premiership is far far away!!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No prospects on the horizon for parramatta, this as good as it gets, a premiership is far far away!!!
Another 34 years at least, Bea Arthur will be in his 41st year and still working on defence while his best mate Murphy will still be working on the attack.

hindy111

Post Whore
I reckon there will be huge changes to coaching staff.
I also reckon we will see a few players moved on and squad fresheend up

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
My prediction?

Shane Flanagan will eventually become our coach and Kyle Flanagan will be our 7 and partner Brown at the scrum base. Moses will be shown the door.
If Flanno comes with Flanno Jr then I'd be willing to reconsider my previous stance on Flanno.

Delboy

First Grade
I think your squad now has more Penrith juniors than Parramatta ones. Perhaps you need to look at the junior structures.
From the Parra junior district :- Junior Paulo, Ryan Matterson, Mitchell Moses, Oregon Kaufusi, Stefano Uitokamo
From Parra junior reps :- Dylan Brown, Reed Mahoney, Daniel Alvaro

Penrith have done a great job from country districts admittedly. Having said that Manly probably have as many Parra juniors as Parra :thinking:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I think your squad now has more Penrith juniors than Parramatta ones. Perhaps you need to look at the junior structures.
You thought wrong:

Eels juniors
Drown (from New Zealand)
Dunster
Kaufusi
Matterson
Moses
Paulo
Terepo
Utoikamanu

Penrith juniors
Campbell-Gillard
Gennings
Mennings

Canterbury juniors
Lane
Mahoney* (from Qld)

Balmain juniors
Nrown
Gower

Cronulla juniors
Ferguson
Salmon

St George-Illawarra juniors
Davies
Field

Souths juniors
Takairangi (from Cronulla)

Manly juniors
Gutherson

Gold Coast juniors
Rankin

Perth juniors
Blake

Newcastle juniors
Smith

Brisbane juniors
Alvaro* (from NSW south coast)

Easts juniors
Evans (from Balmain)

New Zealand juniors
Niukore

Wests juniors
Stone*

No junior reps
Davey
Sivo

*Alvaro, Mahoney and Stone also played for our junior rep sides after having previously played for others.

The problem for us is that we are in the geographic centre of Sydney, so other Sydney teams can pinch our players without the player having to move house or otherwise be impacted by commute times. Penrith's juniors only really have Parramatta within driving distance, which is why we're the main club to poach your players. Also why you're able to keep most of them without too many bidding wars.

Last edited: