What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R18 Sat - Roosters 42-12 Knights @ SCG

Round 18: Roosters v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SBD82

Coach
I don’t share the dislike that some people have for Cordner. But it’s gotta be getting to the stage where he considers retirement.

GongPanther

Referee
despite your simpleminded self-justification of my opinion,
Yea, you yourself are fond of throwing those around . You're nothing but a keyboard gobshite. Your lot got fistbeaten to a pulp, yet at any moment I post something, there you are ready to pounce because you are still seething from last night. FFS simply get over a game of fooking football before you pop a vein in your forehead.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yea, you yourself are fond of throwing those around . You're nothing but a keyboard gobshite. Your lot got fistbeaten to a pulp, yet at any moment I post something, there you are ready to pounce because you are still seething from last night. FFS simply get over a game of fooking football before you pop a vein in your forehead.

I actually don't care about the game last night, despite your continued attempts to bring it up in smug Panthers style. You might even notice I openly expected to lose, if you could read appropriately. You "keyboard gobshite"

I've thought Brandy is a f**kwit for years. Try again without avoiding the question.

Apey

Staff member
Disappointing how many tries we let in. Genuinely surprised we scored 2 though.

Probably going to end 54 - 18 unless we show some resolve in the second half.

The_Frog

First Grade
Ok. Explain how it's callous to refer to an incident as a fan, but it's fine for Brandy to hate an entire club and make it patently obvious as a commentator that he does, based on the same incident?
Has he ever once confirmed this, or is it a product of your hallucinations?