What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

https://shop.rlwc2021.com/collections/kappa?page=1

311539W_5_900x.jpg
31153JW_1_1800x1800.jpg
31152PW_4_1800x1800.jpg
3041620_1_1800x1800.jpg

Rugby League World Cup merchandise on sale now!!!

Patorick

Staff member
Bored at work, so I thought why not knock up a hoops and chevron design?

Just a free lance graphic design guy, no royalties necessary if anyone of importance is reading this...

United Resource Management.png

sempmrh

Juniors
Thoughts?
I wanted them to choose the Jack Jumpers name since the beginning. It was the most interesting of the lot and is relevant to Tasmania. Most of all, it’s fun in a way you don’t really see in Australian sport. I think it’s funny seeing the negative reaction to the name.

I’m not a fan, however, of them spelling it as one word, camel case - JackJumpers. The logo is a bit meh as well but I do like the brand reveal video.

greenBV4

Bench
I wanted them to choose the Jack Jumpers name since the beginning. It was the most interesting of the lot and is relevant to Tasmania. Most of all, it’s fun in a way you don’t really see in Australian sport. I think it’s funny seeing the negative reaction to the name.

I’m not a fan, however, of them spelling it as one word, camel case - JackJumpers. The logo is a bit meh as well but I do like the brand reveal video.
What were the other options thrown around?

Latest posts