What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
I just spotted the GC Titans training jumper....

118171475_3184599504927168_878743963466078750_n.jpg

118277322_3184594174927701_4389503611981923389_n.jpg

118220601_3184594181594367_3138151347414211067_n.jpg

This this would be BRILLIANT as a Titans Main strip!!! (A Raiders-in-gold style design that can be played with for special jumpers is exactly what the GC needs)

It would need ANY rebranding, just switch focus to the gold and use the 2 blues as trimming. It would definitely be distinctive and it looks pretty good!!!

greenBV4

Bench
I just spotted the GC Titans training jumper....

118171475_3184599504927168_878743963466078750_n.jpg

118277322_3184594174927701_4389503611981923389_n.jpg

118220601_3184594181594367_3138151347414211067_n.jpg

This this would be BRILLIANT as a Titans Main strip!!! (A Raiders-in-gold style design that can be played with for special jumpers is exactly what the GC needs)

It would need ANY rebranding, just switch focus to the gold and use the 2 blues as trimming. It would definitely be distinctive and it looks pretty good!!!

Could definately work, many teams have gold in their colour palet and yet none of them have it as a main colour (parra are the closest but still usually have more blue-dominated strips than yellow)

also makes a lot of sense GOLD coast, and I like that they could still keep the 2 blues in some capacity, probably have an aqua/teal-ish blue alternate

greenBV4

Bench
Anyone got any links for anywhere doing decent & reasonably priced nrl team face masks, specifically storm? Ive tried googling around but to no real luck, in image searches there seems to be a link for official ones on the storm store but when following it it goes to an empty page (I guess they sold out or are yet to actually be released?)

My workplace is doing jersey day in 2 weeks time and was looking at getting a mask to match the jersey

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Could definately work, many teams have gold in their colour palet and yet none of them have it as a main colour (parra are the closest but still usually have more blue-dominated strips than yellow)

also makes a lot of sense GOLD coast, and I like that they could still keep the 2 blues in some capacity, probably have an aqua/teal-ish blue alternate

The only design i could imagine them being confused with is the Wallabies (better than a Qld team looking like the NSW Blues...)

And, yeah, a Gold Coast team in a hold jumper just makes sense.

parrawentyfan

Juniors
It would be nice if the 3 blue and yellow teams could diverge properly so there is a clear differentiation.

Recognising Titans and Cowboys fans might disagree, here is my take as a Parra fan.

Eels - Royal Blue, Gold/Yellow
Titans - Light/Sky Blue, Gold/Yellow, with some white Trim
Cowboys - Navy, Silver. Only tiny use of white and yellow if at all.

greenBV4

Bench
It would be nice if the 3 blue and yellow teams could diverge properly so there is a clear differentiation.

Recognising Titans and Cowboys fans might disagree, here is my take as a Parra fan.

Eels - Royal Blue, Gold/Yellow
Titans - Light/Sky Blue, Gold/Yellow, with some white Trim
Cowboys - Navy, Silver. Only tiny use of white and yellow if at all.
Mostly agree with this, but an "aqua" almost teal blue for titans instead of sky, and navy trim instead of white to keep the "2 blues" + more gold then they have used in the past

I would also call cowboys silver more of a grey, and yeah they shouldn't really need yellow besides their logo and trim elements

True.

I do remember the Storm and the Rams had a predominately yellow away kit in the past, but I didn’t really like them. The clubs did away with them pretty quickly too (or in the case of the Rams, they were done away with)

I’d think anything similar now would need a bold secondary colour to back it up.

mistertaylor

Juniors
Mostly agree with this, but an "aqua" almost teal blue for titans instead of sky, and navy trim instead of white to keep the "2 blues" + more gold then they have used in the past

I would also call cowboys silver more of a grey, and yeah they shouldn't really need yellow besides their logo and trim elements
Cowboys colours were originally blue/grey/white with gold trim. The gold became more prominent around the Overflow jersey era while they moved away from the grey for some unknown reason.
I'm glad that they've moved back to their original colour palette in recent seasons.

GAZF

First Grade
Cowboys colours were originally blue/grey/white with gold trim. The gold became more prominent around the Overflow jersey era while they moved away from the grey for some unknown reason.
I'm glad that they've moved back to their original colour palette in recent seasons.
Their Super League jersey also featured more gold than silver, but not to the extent of the jerseys that followed.

With their current colour balance, they'd barely qualify as a blue/gold team. The gold livens up the palette a bit, but it shouldn't feature much more than it currently does going forward.

Last edited:

Latest posts