What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's good on Netflix?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Cheers mate - I've seen it on the menu but haven't watched yet.

And quite timely - as it happens, I was watching "The Crown" last night - and a f$$$ing cat comes out of the darkness and charges up to the glass sliding door of the house I'm staying at (not mine) - stares at me on the lounge. Big F$$$er too. And when I went to the door to shoe it away - it didn't budge at all, kept staring at me. Think it's working out how to kill me, probably come back tonight with some back-up.

They actually announced today that SA is opening up the NSW border - but I gotta keep in iso for my full sentence. Fun times.
Is sports doco series called losers. Really intetesting little known stories

Reactions: PJ
Is sports doco series called losers. Really intetesting little known stories

I’ve seen a few - it’s awesome!

One of the best things I’ve ever seen was in this series, the story of the football team (Torquay?) who were on the verge of extinction then played Crewe in the last game of the season to try and prevent being lost forever..

ACTPanthers

Bench
Cheers mate - I've seen it on the menu but haven't watched yet.

And quite timely - as it happens, I was watching "The Crown" last night - and a f$$$ing cat comes out of the darkness and charges up to the glass sliding door of the house I'm staying at (not mine) - stares at me on the lounge. Big F$$$er too. And when I went to the door to shoe it away - it didn't budge at all, kept staring at me. Think it's working out how to kill me, probably come back tonight with some back-up.

They actually announced today that SA is opening up the NSW border - but I gotta keep in iso for my full sentence. Fun times.
So.... did the cat come back...? (I really need to know)

So.... did the cat come back...? (I really need to know)

HAHA!

I heard things crashing around outside last night, could have been a cat.. or cats.. but no firm 2nd sighting made. Yet.

I'll keep you posted but I got a snap of it from the other night...

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Generalzod

Immortal
American Murder Family next door, Chris Watts the very person who should have protected his family killed them...

THE CHAMP

First Grade
American Murder Family next door, Chris Watts the very person who should have protected his family killed them...

Yep watched it last night. How the f**k did he think he was going to get away with that?!

Doesn’t the merkin realise he is the number one suspect right from the start?

Generalzod

Immortal
Yep watched it last night. How the f**k did he think he was going to get away with that?!

Doesn’t the merkin realise he is the number one suspect right from the start?
Yeah exactly how the hell did he think he could get away with that he placed those beautiful kids in an oil tanker seriously though he needed to be executed , what about his daughter Bela when she said that my dad was a hero, We can thank the neighbour and Shanan friend Nickole.. have a look on YouTube of uncle Frankie statement to the court real heart wrenching stuff, He says something like I no longer be able to hear the words uncle again, and then he said but you won’t be able to called Dad again either ..

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Yeah exactly how the hell did he think he could get away with that he placed those beautiful kids in an oil tanker seriously though he needed to be executed , what about his daughter Bela when she said that my dad was a hero, We can thank the neighbour and Shanan friend Nickole.. have a look on YouTube of uncle Frankie statement to the court real heart wrenching stuff, He says something like I no longer be able to hear the words uncle again, and then he said but you won’t be able to called Dad again either ..

It was hard enough getting through the doco without doing extra research. Although the doco is very good it is not only painful but draws a lot of anger and frustration out. The children were like extras in the movie that was their parents lives. Why was EVERYTHING recorded ffs?

Incorrect

Coach
What about the way he latched on to the idea of saying that it was his wife that murdered the kids and that he killed her because he was provoked after the suggestion was subtly put to him by the police in the interview room - what a f**king lowlife.

It was a hard watch in places especially when the little girls were on camera once you knew what had happened to them. I'll never understand how a person can do such a thing to anyone let alone their own offspring.

Generalzod

Immortal
What about the way he latched on to the idea of saying that it was his wife that murdered the kids and that he killed her because he was provoked after the suggestion was subtly put to him by the police in the interview room - what a f**king lowlife.

It was a hard watch in places especially when the little girls were on camera once you knew what had happened to them. I'll never understand how a person can do such a thing to anyone let alone their own offspring.
You know incorrect the bastard thought he was going to get away with it, did these terrible deeds or so he can start a new life with his new girl friend, a life with no attachments...

Incorrect

Coach
You know incorrect the bastard thought he was going to get away with it, did these terrible deeds or so he can start a new life with his new girl friend, a life with no attachments...
I loved the part when he first goes in to the room to take the polygraph. That female detective completely owned that interaction. The way she says to him, "The worst part of the situation right now is that only one of us know the truth, but thankfully, in 5 minutes both of us will know the truth". He must have been a mess internally when she said that to him...

Generalzod

Immortal
I loved the part when he first goes in to the room to take the polygraph. That female detective completely owned that interaction. The way she says to him, "The worst part of the situation right now is that only one of us know the truth, but thankfully, in 5 minutes both of us will know the truth". He must have been a mess internally when she said that to him...
Should watch this :

That was my 14-day quarantine watch. Really enjoyed it - got about 6 ep's to go in season 3.

However felt like something different last night and started watching "Away". Love space-related movies/series (aside from the "fantasy" stuff).. thought to give it a go.

3 shows in, it's got promise although hasn't really "grabbed me" yet like I'd hoped. Hilary Swank is the lead, a highly under-rated actress for mine - even though she scored the highest praise for Million Dollar Baby.

I'll watch the whole season though and report back to LU base..

PJ

First Grade
Watched the first episode of the new series of Unsolved Mysteries. Dull. Hope the rest are an improvement