What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Chad Issue

bluefox68

Staff member
He’s got no idea...

Who comes out BEFORE playing a game, and says, “I learned a lot through the suspension period!”

Maybe show some form on the field first...?!?!

Card Shark

Immortal
Well he’s going to have to if we are to win tomorrow.

& by that I mean, organising his team & better tactical kicking than he’s produced all year.

A lot of his long range kicks have been kick & hope, whilst the short kicking game has simply not applied enough pressure.

Concentrate on those few things & don’t overplay his hand!

Version IV

Juniors
Well he’s going to have to if we are to win tomorrow.

& by that I mean, organising his team & better tactical kicking than he’s produced all year.

A lot of his long range kicks have been kick & hope, whilst the short kicking game has simply not applied enough pressure.

Concentrate on those few things & don’t overplay his hand!
What long range kick I also don't think he has kicked a 40/20, I know Brailey has.

Maybe tonight Chad has the trick shots like the 20/40, or a chip and chase, he runs at the line in a forward direction.

I hope Ricky not looking here but I think Chad will have a few tricks, don't be surprised to see him drift across field turn the ball inside to a backrower, or chad just run cross field.

Get ready for Big Game Chad to completely have a 3/10

chewsta

First Grade
Not Chad's biggest fan but there is only so much a man can do with no room to move. Not to mention every other merkin in his team making dumb mistakes and then nobody at all to help the poor f**ker.

island pro

Juniors
I’m not a Chad basher. I thought he was good last year, and he had a great first half tonight, but one half of football doesn’t make a season. His kicking game in the second half was back to woeful, he is rarely an attacking threat himself and hardly creates any chances for the blokes around him. You can carry a basic organiser if you have Barba or Holmes or SJ or Maloney running around, but we need a half with more strings to their bow now that we have some pretty basic young blokes getting around in Kennedy, Trindall, Tracey etc.

Craigshark

First Grade
Thought his first half was ok. Brought a lot of energy.

his second half was rubbish. It was his poor kicks at the end of our sets that allowed them back in it.

Quicksilver

Bench
Well, it’s confirmed.

it doesn’t matter what he does, he will be the scapegoat.

Some absolutely woeful takes in here, but I shouldn’t be surprised.

MilkShark

First Grade
It’s no coincidence to me he played well in the first half, he was behind a dominating pack of forwards.

Our forwards need to at least be competing to bring our halves into the game, it’s the same for every club.

AJB1102

First Grade
It’s no coincidence to me he played well in the first half, he was behind a dominating pack of forwards.

Our forwards need to at least be competing to bring our halves into the game, it’s the same for every club.

You could almost mistake RL for being a team game.

SharkShocked

Bench
In the first half we were on the go forward and his kicks were good and the end of set options were also good, we were grubbering in behind and turning them around.

Second half I remember only one decent high kick where the winger struggled/took a decent catch.

His cross field kicks are terrible, we are always better off running the ball and putting it on the deck to end the set, we did this all first half, why did we go away from it.

AJB1102

First Grade
His cross field kicks are terrible, we are always better off running the ball and putting it on the deck to end the set, we did this all first half, why did we go away from it.

Yeah I don't get it. Whats so special about a contested high ball? Dribble it in goal and someone just gotta fall on it, not contest in the air get the ball and make it back to Earth in goal.

txta2

Bench
chad was the best player in the first half.
team organisation was first class.
stop pissing in the wind.
How is that supposed to help the overall performance though. They lost , they had opportunities, he took the wrong options on most occasions.