What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Chad Issue

You’re soft if you think that was a send off offence
see the anti-chadsters have jumped all over it.
justifies and perpetuates their argument.
let's not look at the real reasons just the mirage in their heads.
its okay though.
there is a vaccine coming for this condition very soon.
free "as compulsory as can be" jab with your membership. hahaha

MilkShark

First Grade
see the anti-chadsters have jumped all over it.
justifies and perpetuates their argument.
let's not look at the real reasons just the mirage in their heads.
its okay though.
there is a vaccine coming for this condition very soon.
free "as compulsory as can be" jab with your membership. hahaha
What

Chimp

Bench
Trindall rarely saw the ball, when he did he looked to have chances but they were slightly off.

Townsend came back and stifled all play. Even the left hand side play looked so bad with no early ball and easily contained.

It was a completely justified send off - he never was going to make an attempt at a legal tackle, he jumped, and it was after the whistle called a halt to play. I'm surprised Cummins actually had the balls to make the call.

Trindall rarely saw the ball because some dick had decided Chad (our least natural ball player) should be given the ‘on the ball’ role, where he was first receiver all across the park. And whilst I won’t question his effort (he’s a try hard), guess what, he was extra useless and stifled everything we do.....

Was super pissed off well before the send off - whoever’s idea it was to give Chad the keys to the team needs a long hard look at themselves.

As for the tackle, looked far more spectacular than it was. That being said, it was a cheap shot and I’m praying they go hard on him.

Version IV

Juniors
He gets 3 weeks
We win next 3 warriors, roosters, raiders
Chad is available for finals Bomber picks him we lose first week by 50

Frenzy.

Immortal
He gets 3 weeks
We win next 3 warriors, roosters, raiders
Chad is available for finals Bomber picks him we lose first week by 50

ROTFLMAO. Warriors maybe but I already smell a rat there. Cronulla or Warriors. What would suit the NRLs needs for a yearly fairy tale more? Just getting into the semis would be a fairytale for the Warriors

snout

First Grade
Do you actually think we are any chance of beating Roosters or Raiders?
I think VlV's point was the Talk of the town still walks back into a side that does the impossible while hes on holidays.
Only to see us - once again - revert back to our chad at 7 form.

snout

First Grade
TTOTT will be supended for a shoulder charge. Which it was.
As a previous caller said l hope he gets plenty.
I never need to see chad in a sharks jumper again.

Its just over.
Its like Maguire with Mbye and brooks. You dont need to go around again with them next season. Youve seen what they bring to your team year after year. They try hard but you know you cant win it with them.

Robinson made the call with mitchell Pearce. Adam obrien will make the same call in 21.

The warriors made the call with SJ after 10 seasons.
They did it with blake green this year.

Broncos are making it with milford whos free to trade.
Saints will release hunt.

Big names who just do not make a dent.

Morris is very smart. He talks chaddy up but he knows hes ineffective.

it's all chad's fault.
no its not.
It's flannos fault. knock on effect.
inexperienced squad. shit overinflated recruitment. cap penalties.
played the game and came unstuck.
j.morris handed a shit sandwich.

blame chad all you like. shows very little understanding of the current situation.

Chimp

Bench
Morris is very smart. He talks chaddy up but he knows hes ineffective.

I can’t be the only one who cringes every time Morris calls him ‘Chaddy’ in the pressers, almost makes me get a little bit of sick in my mouth....

To me, it looks like Chaddy is a proper suck up, teachers pet.... Probably always who answers Morris’ questions to the team in video reviews etc, always the one to support what Morris is saying/suggesting to the team. Reckon he’s all compliments to the coach - and Bomber has fallen for it hook, line and sinker. Chaddy can do no wrong - he’s sucked up to the top dog to ensure he’s not the one who gets eaten.

I blame his haircut.

I think he may be possessed by the evil spirit hiding in his hair.
iu

Its just over.
Its like Maguire with Mbye and brooks. You dont need to go around again with them next season. Youve seen what they bring to your team year after year. They try hard but you know you cant win it with them.
maguire would give his left nut to have chad.
and then laugh at us for stealing candy from the baby.

I can’t be the only one who cringes every time Morris calls him ‘Chaddy’ in the pressers, almost makes me get a little bit of sick in my mouth....

To me, it looks like Chaddy is a proper suck up, teachers pet.... Probably always who answers Morris’ questions to the team in video reviews etc, always the one to support what Morris is saying/suggesting to the team. Reckon he’s all compliments to the coach - and Bomber has fallen for it hook, line and sinker. Chaddy can do no wrong - he’s sucked up to the top dog to ensure he’s not the one who gets eaten.
Chaddy and shauny. Very cringe(y)