What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Tristan Sailor charged with alleged sexual assault

myrrh ken

First Grade
Where does he admit he asked her friend for consent?
34243514-8827461-image-m-20_1602379742499.jpg

This is allegedly from his phone. Maybe he didn't write this.

franklin2323

Immortal
Mate if(and its a big if) he has really had to ask her mate if it was alright he has f**ked himself, whether he drugged her or not its rape if she wasnt sober enough to give consent.

Hard to argue with that but the allegations are he drugged her. The actions don't show that and that is where it will get messy

Perth Red

Post Whore
Hard to argue with that but the allegations are he drugged her. The actions don't show that and that is where it will get messy

The friend denying he asked her doesn't look good for him. If the friend testifies he is lying about that then his claim to have asked the alleged victim as well loses its credibility. I doubt they could prove he administered the substance found in her blood but it is circumstantial evidence that again make him look very iffy and at the least goes to the point of her being unable to give informed consent. What a mess.

franklin2323

Immortal
The friend denying he asked her doesn't look good for him. If the friend testifies he is lying about that then his claim to have asked the alleged victim as well loses its credibility. I doubt they could prove he administered the substance found in her blood but it is circumstantial evidence that again make him look very iffy and at the least goes to the point of her being unable to give informed consent. What a mess.

Which is why cases can drag out over years

AJB1102

First Grade
He definitely didn't write that - why would he edit his own text message word?

It's the other person's name edited by whoever published the message. Replace "******" with "Jessica" or "Brian".

JFC the detectives round here are as iffy as the lawyers.

myrrh ken

First Grade
He definitely didn't write that - why would he edit his own text message word?

Well I don't know what to believe now.

I imagine the newspapers mocked up the text messages based on what was read out in court. One of the papers got it wrong.

That ABC article you posted does report that he said he had asked a friend as well.

Latest posts