What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Recruitment

DeeJ

Bench
We are devoid of captaincy material haha. Maybe its a move for Milford to shoulder more responsibility and accountability?

I think he needs to start in the halves next year. We don't have any other options for a long kicking game and suffered for that this year.

Jimmy the jet is headed back your way also I'm hearing you've verbally agreed to Benji Marshall and its only a matter of time before a contract is finalized
(2 year deal)

AND I bumped into Scotty prince at the Roma train station he is looking fit! He plays heaps of touch footy, his body is in tip top shape. I think you guys should bring him back to partner Benji in the half's
That's a grand final winning half's pairing - exactly what your team needs

Sharks have entered the ballpark for Benji's services , if you guys are serious about getting Marshall and turning your club around you will need to bump your offer up from 400k to upwards of 450k also may need to make it a 3 year deal to insure you land him.

Sadly still no news on Scott Prince.

Was watching some old Queensland NSW games on the Fox league today, should of seen prince killing it in one of the 2004 games , you blokes should be excited for his return !

You guys are close to signing David mead , bad call in my humble opinion (not even a proven premiership winner, like Benji and prince)

DeeJ

Bench
We signed Dale Copley, hopefully for depth. And by depth I mean I don't think he will be needed as we barely have any origin players these days.

DeeJ

Bench
In the news, Kevin said he would go after both Smith's. I think Cameron would be useful especially for his leadership aspects but I hope we don't blow our funds on bringing Brandon over. I think Jake Turpin still deserves to be the first choice.

DeeJ

Bench
John Asiata officially signed. We've been lacking in playmaking options the last few seasons, so I wonder if he was headhunted specifically for this deficit.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Broncs have one hand on the 2021 spoon.

Only 2 signings who aren't much and losing Fifita, ofahengahue and still seemingly offloading Lodge.

Who the hell is taking up the salary cap?

Kevvie will do well not to get the spoon in his first season.

Latest posts