What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will it be Cam Smith to the Roosters?

RedV Resurgence

Juniors
What are the chances Cam Smith goes to the Gold Coast?

1. He recently bought a house in the Gold Coast.
2. The Gold Coast only have Mitch Rein as a hooker after letting go of Nathan Peats.
3. Melbourne don't want to lose Brandon Smith or Harry Grant.
4. Gold Coast are forming a formidable pack and decent backs - what a good way to finish your career helping a cellar dueller team make the 8 or better. That would add to his reputation.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
What are the chances Cam Smith goes to the Gold Coast?

1. He recently bought a house in the Gold Coast.
2. The Gold Coast only have Mitch Rein as a hooker after letting go of Nathan Peats.
3. Melbourne don't want to lose Brandon Smith or Harry Grant.
4. Gold Coast are forming a formidable pack and decent backs - what a good way to finish your career helping a cellar dueller team make the 8 or better. That would add to his reputation.
Wish I could move to the Goldy myself.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I have plans to move to the Gold Coast sometime within the next two years. Just looking for the right place.
I applied for a job up there a few years ago. I didn’t come home with the chocolates. They told me I was the best candidate to be be frank as it was a Qld government job they prefer locals. I’m not sure if they were just saying that to make me feel better or what but they missed out let me tell you.

TruSaint

Referee
I applied for a job up there a few years ago. I didn’t come home with the chocolates. They told me I was the best candidate to be be frank as it was a Qld government job they prefer locals. I’m not sure if they were just saying that to make me feel better or what but they missed out let me tell you.

Did you wear a blues jersey at the interview ?
:)

possm

Coach
Well I won't have any such problems. I'm just going to cash in some properties and by a nice place on the water there. Boat out the back with a pontoon and a nice boat, and relax, do a bit of fishing. Maybe even catch up with Willow when the Saints are playing up here.

Gareth67

First Grade
Well I won't have any such problems. I'm just going to cash in some properties and by a nice place on the water there. Boat out the back with a pontoon and a nice boat, and relax, do a bit of fishing. Maybe even catch up with Willow when the Saints are playing up here.

Wow you watch out for those damn bull sharks in the canals , the place is lousy with them . If they see your little possum legs dangling in the water , then believe me , you will wish that you were back in Wollongong ! :shark:

redVinme

Juniors

If you are heading north may I suggest bribie island. Cheaper and far more the pace

Latest posts