What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

lingard

Coach
Yeh, I agree. Can't see a problem with it. The field goal was worth 2 points til the late 60s (and a try was worth 3), and then Souths had Eric Simms slotting over FGs all day so they changed the rules. It's not as if teams are going to base their game around 40 metre+ FGs.

I reckon that's what we should do. A side full of defensive players and a long range field goal expert. What could go wrong?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Do you ever get tired of complaining about the coach? I reckon you could do a lot worse than finish in the top 4.
Do you ever get tired of complaining about my complaining ??? :upside_down: Half the time I’m taking the piss but you all seem to just leap onto the line. I know we are stuck with the bald merkin doesn’t mean i should be happy about it........... It could be worse we could still have Kearney I suppose.

Do you ever get tired of complaining about my complaining ??? :upside_down: Half the time I’m taking the piss but you all seem to just leap onto the line. I know we are stuck with the bald merkin doesn’t mean i should be happy about it........... It could be worse we could still have Kearney I suppose.

Do you ever get sick of complaining about my complaining about you complaining? :)

Latest posts