What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
Crichton is a shoe in now. though we do lose Tetevano now I feel Yeo or Kikau will be upfront

Capewell I feel is an 80min edge player. He was never used due to injury last season. Fine player.
I'm glad Leinu signed. I hope he lives up to his potential.

I like Leota off the bench. That may mean Martin in middle starting.

hindy111

Post Whore
With Burton it all hinges on being able to find someone else to play centre & half. If we can’t, you keep him.

If the Dogs don’t have a centre that interests us, maybe they can organise a three way swap? But the ball is in their court if they want Burton.

I probably wouldn't mentioned the words ' three way swap ' to the bulldogs.

hindy111

Post Whore
On the Dogs side I feel the problem is their best forward is Josh Jackson. He will be 30 before kick off of 2021. And 31 when all the signings come.
Imo the guys already on decline. So what's left in the pack? NAPA? Jack Hethrington, Elliot? Solid players but gee. Look at some of the packs other sides have put together.
Hoppa is also one of their best and he would also be getting on.

They still will have a competetive side. But I do not see anything special in the squad. Sides like Manly or Warriors who are building have superstars like Turbo and his brother along with DCE. WARRIORS have RTS and Fonua Blake. The building blocks imo are much better.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
On the Dogs side I feel the problem is their best forward is Josh Jackson. He will be 30 before kick off of 2021. And 31 when all the signings come.
Imo the guys already on decline. So what's left in the pack? NAPA? Jack Hethrington, Elliot? Solid players but gee. Look at some of the packs other sides have put together.
Hoppa is also one of their best and he would also be getting on.

They still will have a competetive side. But I do not see anything special in the squad. Sides like Manly or Warriors who are building have superstars like Turbo and his brother along with DCE. WARRIORS have RTS and Fonua Blake. The building blocks imo are much better.

The Warriors pack looks great next year. I feel like they are still missing a hooker and a Half though.

Hooked

Juniors
Lol James Hooper for saying on Triple M today that Spencer was going to the Dogs. What an idiot.

The Telegraph had him nearly signed, sealed, and delivered the past month.
Nice when things fall our way.

Last edited:

Roosters rule

Juniors
Sorry I would have replied sooner. I had an operation late last night. It was a rush job before Christmas.

Great news Spencer has re-signed. I did say the club had a card still to play 6 weeks ago. It wasn't just increasing their original offer. Those boys are tight. Crichton, To'o, and Luia.

Yes. Those 4 are close. Leniu, To’o, Luai, and Crichton.
My partner's little brother loves those guys. A good bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts