What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

84 Baby

Referee
Who’s the f**ken Australian fielding coach?!? Can laugh about Cummins’ catch but it was assy. Everyone has hands like Terepo

strider

Post Whore
Who’s the f**ken Australian fielding coach?!? Can laugh about Cummins’ catch but it was assy. Everyone has hands like Terepo
probably the f**kin AFL guy's cousin, the A-League guy - none of those merkins know how to catch

Eelogical

Referee
India all over OZ, great comeback from their meltdown in Adelaide. Burns has to go, Smith has to spend quite some time in the nets. The team as a whole have been exposed as downhill skiers. There's not a session in this test that OZ have swung the game in their favour. India deserve this. They have batted better, bowled smarter. We need to find a way to bounce back like they have done.

Eelogical

Referee
f**k our eyes
One session in the Adelaide test viciously swung that game in our favour. With Kohli gone for the second test, OZ did a Parra. Thought all they had to do is turn up. Burns had one decent innings through a form slump, which ended up saving him for this game. Warner being out also helped Burns's cause for this Melbourne Test. Smith has scored 10 runs in his four innings so far, so there's that pressure on the team as well. The rest of the lads have not played decisively (India haven't allowed them to). Throw in a couple of dropped chances by the Aussies and relentless pressure from India and we fold.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we've been shit, no arguments there

so unAustralian to see us so bad in the field

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Warner is back at training and expected to play at this stage, not confirmed tho

Eelogical

Referee
we've been shit, no arguments there

so unAustralian to see us so bad in the field
I personally think the team is in a slump, especially when it comes to batting (which is obvious), and possibly captaincy. While I like what Paine has done since the SA fiasco, he doesn't come across as a game changer in this series. The bowlers did the talking in Adelaide, but that masked a deficiency in our batting that is now being exposed. Paine, and those under him should have seized the moment, kept their foot on the throat if they were on their game. But, the Portuguese chicken syndrome is there for all to see.

Noise

Coach
Losing to India in Australia without Kohli will be one of our most embarrassing losses. Also will our captain ever make a test century? No.