What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Agree or Disagree Game

Disagree.

That man has drunk enough booze and (allegedly) done enough drugs to preserve himself to at least 2050..

Bojack Horseman is the best cartoon show since the simpsons seasons 1-9

Agree. Mind you, I’ve never seen Bojack Horseman but your reference of Simpsons season 1-9, combined with an avatar that commands respect such as you have, leads me to be utterly convinced of its merits..

Amazon Prime >> Netflix

___

Juniors
Agree. Mind you, I’ve never seen Bojack Horseman but your reference of Simpsons season 1-9, combined with an avatar that commands respect such as you have, leads me to be utterly convinced of its merits..

Amazon Prime >> Netflix
Disagree. I've never seen Amazon Prime so I can't confirm this.

Disney+ is the root of all that is evil.

Disagree. The Rabbitohs were around long before both Disney+ and Disney.

curly fries are the king of fried potato based snacks.

Disagree. Only that my absolute favourite, an Achilles heel of mine to snack on, are golden home cooked roast potatoes - as a side to a home cooked roast dinner, but making extra roast potatoes to snack on leftovers cold from the fridge. The key is olive oil, mixed herb and a mix of garlic n sea salt... on smaller cut potatoes at 180 degrees for one hour...

Got carried away there... but curly fries are very good too..

Anyway...

The world would be a better place if the internet took a year off..

___

Juniors
Disagree. Only that my absolute favourite, an Achilles heel of mine to snack on, are golden home cooked roast potatoes - as a side to a home cooked roast dinner, but making extra roast potatoes to snack on leftovers cold from the fridge. The key is olive oil, mixed herb and a mix of garlic n sea salt... on smaller cut potatoes at 180 degrees for one hour...

Got carried away there... but curly fries are very good too..

Anyway...

The world would be a better place if the internet took a year off..
Agree.

The Broncos, Titans and Cowboys will simply be making the numbers up in 2021.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Agree.

The Broncos, Titans and Cowboys will simply be making the numbers up in 2021.
Disagree, the tits are moving in the right direction

Even thought it actually sucked, wonder woman will only get bad reviews because they are "sexist" (or like black panthers case, too scared to give any critizism at all)

___

Juniors
Disagree, the tits are moving in the right direction

Even thought it actually sucked, wonder woman will only get bad reviews because they are "sexist" (or like black panthers case, too scared to give any critizism at all)
Negative, it will get bad reviews for other things too, not 'only' that.

Fatman was a very poor Christmas movie from Mel Gibson.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Fatman was a very poor Christmas movie from Mel Gibson.
This is a doozy of a question.

Agree that it’s a poor Christmas movie.

But disagree that it’s a poor movie by Mel’s recent standards.

Society needs to stop viewing Twitter as any kind of “voice of the people” and see it for what it is - an advertising platform.

___

Juniors
This is a doozy of a question.

Agree that it’s a poor Christmas movie.

But disagree that it’s a poor movie by Mel’s recent standards.

Society needs to stop viewing Twitter as any kind of “voice of the people” and see it for what it is - an advertising platform.
Agree.

The 1995 State of Origin Game 2 fight was one of the greatest Origin fights.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Disagree, judging by the beaches on Monday and today, they were packed, it was like nobody was back at work yet.

Is the renaming of Coon Cheese to Cheers political correctness gone to far ?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Is the renaming of Coon Cheese to Cheers political correctness gone to far ?
Agree. It was named after the founder, not as a slur. There are plenty of people still around with the surname of Coon.

Cheer is a shit name for cheese.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Disagree. You can’t ride little dogs around the yard.

Ridgey Didge was the high water mark for Australian television
Disagree, eric bana as peter from full frontal was the peek for me

Trump still as a sex tape to be "leaked" up his sleeve as a last resort to stay the centre of attention after he gets evicted