What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

84 Baby

Referee
Three friends find an oil lamp. Joking that it has a genie, they rub it and are amazed when a genie pops out. The genie says he’ll grant each of them three wishes.

The first guy wishes that he’d be really lucky with his financial decisions. He immediately buys some shares and straight away they double in value and pay him a whopping dividend.
The second guy wishes that he’d at all times be the wealthiest person. He checks his bank balance and sees a trillion dollars just sitting there.
The third guy wishes that for every waking moment his pelvis gyrates in a clockwise movement. Straight away he becomes like a hula hooping champion.

For his second wish, the first guy, feeling like his friend upstaged his first wish, wishes to be married to the most attractive woman alive. The perfect physical specimen of a human woman instantly appears at his side.
The second guy wishes that he’d be the most attractive person in all characteristics, handsomeness, charisma, intelligence and so on. His features instantly warp and before he can even open his mouth, his friend’s new wife is staring at him and begins flirting.
The third guy wishes that for every waking moment his arms rotated anticlockwise at the elbow above his head. His friends are almost mesmerised by his flailing.

The genie asks them to make their third wish and reminds them it’s their final one and to make it important.
The first guy wishes that he and his family always have good health. He instantly feels quite good and his new wife remarks the slight cold she had, had now gone.
The second guy wishes to remain forever in his peak physical condition. Before their eyes, he begins deaging a little and he buffs up a bit.
The third guy wishes that for every waking moment, he was nodding his head. Instantly it’s like he’s at a Metallica concert head banging away.

They each go their separate ways but years later reach out to meet up.
The first guy tells his friends that he and his family are supremely comfortable in their finances, his wife is as super hot as ever and wild in the sack, and he, her and their kids have never been sick in their lives, except their youngest who’s had a couple of bouts of flu.
The second guy boasts that a small part of his fortune is working to eradicate world hunger, agrees that the first guy’s wife is hot and wild in bed and he doesn’t look like he’s changed at all since finding the genie.
The third guy, gyrating like a fiend, arms waving wildly above his ever nodding head, says “I think I f**ked up.”

hindy111

Post Whore
Is this the thread where you tell everyone how rich and successful you are? If so, I'm really rich. Just sold some books to the second hand shop for $50.

I've heard some bullshit on here but this one takes the cake. Sounds like the most far fetched bullshit story I have ever heard.
Now take a photo of a half eaten apple on top of those books and then we will beleive you.

I've heard some bullshit on here but this one takes the cake. Sounds like the most far fetched bullshit story I have ever heard.
Now take a photo of a half eaten apple on top of those books and then we will beleive you.

Funnily enough, my work just asked me to fill in a flexible work arrangement form, which after asking lots of questions like 'do you have an ergonomic desk' etc, then asks to take a photo of myself at the ergonomic desk. Doesn't say that I have to be clothed.

Old tiger 79

Juniors
Do you want a picture of a random photo fromHermit Park? Or one from the northern suburbs of Townsville?

Eelogical

Referee
Three friends find an oil lamp. Joking that it has a genie, they rub it and are amazed when a genie pops out. The genie says he’ll grant each of them three wishes.

The first guy wishes that he’d be really lucky with his financial decisions. He immediately buys some shares and straight away they double in value and pay him a whopping dividend.
The second guy wishes that he’d at all times be the wealthiest person. He checks his bank balance and sees a trillion dollars just sitting there.
The third guy wishes that for every waking moment his pelvis gyrates in a clockwise movement. Straight away he becomes like a hula hooping champion.

For his second wish, the first guy, feeling like his friend upstaged his first wish, wishes to be married to the most attractive woman alive. The perfect physical specimen of a human woman instantly appears at his side.
The second guy wishes that he’d be the most attractive person in all characteristics, handsomeness, charisma, intelligence and so on. His features instantly warp and before he can even open his mouth, his friend’s new wife is staring at him and begins flirting.
The third guy wishes that for every waking moment his arms rotated anticlockwise at the elbow above his head. His friends are almost mesmerised by his flailing.

The genie asks them to make their third wish and reminds them it’s their final one and to make it important.
The first guy wishes that he and his family always have good health. He instantly feels quite good and his new wife remarks the slight cold she had, had now gone.
The second guy wishes to remain forever in his peak physical condition. Before their eyes, he begins deaging a little and he buffs up a bit.
The third guy wishes that for every waking moment, he was nodding his head. Instantly it’s like he’s at a Metallica concert head banging away.

The first guy tells his friends that he and his family are supremely comfortable in their finances, his wife is as super hot as ever and wild in the sack, and he, her and their kids have never been sick in their lives, except their youngest who’s had a couple of bouts of flu.
The second guy boasts that a small part of his fortune is working to eradicate world hunger, agrees that the first guy’s wife is hot and wild in bed and he doesn’t look like he’s changed at all since finding the genie.
The third guy, gyrating like a fiend, arms waving wildly above his ever nodding head, says “I think I f**ked up.”
This is as if somebody has hacked 84 baby's account then posted it as if they were Pete, but have taken four extra paragraphs to get called back for the inevitable forward pass.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Dogshit.

84 Baby

Referee
Drink it, I dares ya.
images