What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Jane Murray

Bench
Not necessarily. The Tigers might come back with another counteroffer.
It seems like the Rabbitohs are only after Mansour for one year, with a the clubs option for the second, the year that part of his contract will be paid for by us. If this is true, then Mansour will have egg on his face.

murraymob

Coach
N
It seems like the Rabbitohs are only after Mansour for one year, with a the clubs option for the second, the year that part of his contract will be paid for by us. If this is true, then Mansour will have egg on his face.
o that is all part of negotiations .he will more likely end up at the tigers

panthersam

Juniors
He can get a longer deal elsewhere, albeit at a struggling club. He wants to win a premiership and play FG.
I don't know what Bennett's plans are for him. I have noticed the habit of his that likes to play a back off the bench. Usually crappy minutes.
It will be interesting how he goes there.

I understand that he may want to win a premiership and play first grade, but with the backline Souths have at the moment I can see him fighting for the wing spot with Jaxon Paulo the same way he would have been with Staines throughout the year - unless he has been promised to be in first grade all season by Bennett, but I can’t see any reason Bennett would want or need to do that?

I wonder what his reaction will be if Souths don’t choose to take up the second year and he gets told shortly after the season finishes? Will Danny Weidler be getting a call for a story?

I might sound a little sore here but I just think the way Josh handled the situation as an individual was a lot more unnecessary than the way he has been handled by the club (it’s a multi million dollar business that for the most case is results driven). Things like that would happen thousands of times per day in the real world to people that are a lot less off than what Josh is, with a lot smaller salaries, who wouldn’t have the guarantee of getting paid the remainder of the contract regardless. I think he might end up regretting how it all went down when he looks back on his career when it’s all said and done!

Also hope you are feeling better champ, love coming into this thread and seeing a post by you as I know that it will usually have some solid information about this club that I love haha

Blade23

Juniors
I understand that he may want to win a premiership and play first grade, but with the backline Souths have at the moment I can see him fighting for the wing spot with Jaxon Paulo the same way he would have been with Staines throughout the year - unless he has been promised to be in first grade all season by Bennett, but I can’t see any reason Bennett would want or need to do that?

I wonder what his reaction will be if Souths don’t choose to take up the second year and he gets told shortly after the season finishes? Will Danny Weidler be getting a call for a story?

I might sound a little sore here but I just think the way Josh handled the situation as an individual was a lot more unnecessary than the way he has been handled by the club (it’s a multi million dollar business that for the most case is results driven). Things like that would happen thousands of times per day in the real world to people that are a lot less off than what Josh is, with a lot smaller salaries, who wouldn’t have the guarantee of getting paid the remainder of the contract regardless. I think he might end up regretting how it all went down when he looks back on his career when it’s all said and done!

Also hope you are feeling better champ, love coming into this thread and seeing a post by you as I know that it will usually have some solid information about this club that I love haha

Thanks, mate.

Latest posts