What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Corey Parker sets the bar low for player behaviour

TIGER14

Bench

So players can get up to whatever they want off the field, except for murder? But everything else is okay...

And which captain hasn't tried intimidating police officers, they all do it apparently. According to Corey anyway.

gUt

Coach
Wise words from a Broncos great and probably the most respected ex-player currently alive. I think if we all take a minute to really understand what he's saying here, really peel back the layers and examine the finer subtleties of his rhetoric, the game we all love can finally move forward out of its dark past of a couple of days ago into a bright future and relocate the Dragons to Perth.

This Year?

Immortal
Wise words from a Broncos great and probably the most respected ex-player currently alive. I think if we all take a minute to really understand what he's saying here, really peel back the layers and examine the finer subtleties of his rhetoric, the game we all love can finally move forward out of its dark past of a couple of days ago into a bright future and relocate the Dragons to Perth.
I'm not sure how @Perth Red would feel about it, but I'm sure it would please @jargan83.

THE CHAMP

First Grade

Agree with everything except the last bit which is just too spiteful

Saxon

Bench

"Respected".

3UXq8KlqvfPIFNK6D4aJzXSWV7lesX2b3cgM_rlSdooePlFC-VMxxOm_Zr1X6_4CW_HyLy2IvxdfP8c7yD911a8H4HLz-SjM_jtWYKmEYGP97lpi6TZGcLxcbqk8gKbyvVQh8uZ6BpsHQjT6m7dtxyV_tfdUHM5UXS8

My boss was at a function once and Corey Parker and Gorden Tallis were there. And he said Corey was the dickhead out of the two. loooooolllll