What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

franklin2323

Immortal
Yeah I think Mansour's metres are over rated. Sets aren't going to just stall because of him being gone. We have one of the best kick returning fullbacks in the game and Brian To'o is a young Mansour in style of play.

Yep. We tore teams apart all across the park and I see no different in any position.

Take run metres. We were nearly 2,000 clear of 2nd place Parra

Edwards was 5th top ave run metres
To'o 10th

WestyLife

First Grade
Smh is reporting we are looking at momirovski for Laurie. They also said Jerome and Crichton have agreed to 3 year extensions and we are sorting out Yeo now. And they mentioned Burton is expected to start in the centres shead of Naden.

Wow can't believe my Burton prediction might actually pay off.

I definitely like 3 years for those guys. Gives us some consistency with our stars without being too long.

Hooked

Juniors
Smh is reporting we are looking at momirovski for Laurie. They also said Jerome and Crichton have agreed to 3 year extensions and we are sorting out Yeo now. And they mentioned Burton is expected to start in the centres shead of Naden.

Ha ha someone reads these forums.
Nicely worded we are looking at Momirovski.

I would be stunned if The Tigers did that. Cini I get, but not Momirovski -he’s our best centre and GK in Rd 1. How much, are they reporting, Penrith will pay us for this exchange to occur? A 1 gamer for a FG centre 5/8. I doubt this one very much.

Last edited:

The_Frog

First Grade
I would be stunned if The Tigers did that. Cini I get, but not Momirovski -he’s our best centre and GK in Rd 1. How much, are they reporting, Penrith will pay us for this exchange to occur? A 1 gamer for a FG centre 5/8. I doubt this one very much.
19 first grade games, all at centre or wing or bench, none in the halves. Fullbacks are worth more than outside backs.

19 first grade games, all at centre or wing or bench, none in the halves. Fullbacks are worth more than outside backs.
A FB with lots of potential! We have so much potential at the club already. Even if Laurie was to turn up tomorrow I’m not sure he will displace Mbye for Rd 1. Momirovski has 14 tries in those 19 games too!

Last edited:

The_Frog

First Grade
A FB with lots of potential! We have so much potential at the club already. Even if Laurie was to turn up tomorrow I’m not sure he will displace Mbye for Rd 1. Momirovski has 14 tries in those 19 games too!
So keep him then, and play Mbye at fullback, if that is the best outcome for you. I was of the understanding your club wanted Laurie this year but obviously I was mistaken.