What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folau

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I went to uni with some guys who ended up in advertising..

Made a pretty penny off it too..

They’re always flaunting their cash & get pretty arrogant after a few nose beers...

Is that what we’re talking about?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I must say that I am stunned by the many ‘ yays for the gays ‘ , I had no idea it was that great . I realize that my posts may have some thinking that I am against them , however that is not the case .

My main beef is with the way they flaunt themselves , also their arrogance , not all of course . However it time for me to leave this subject alone as I do not wish to cause any arguments .
Just blame TV. You'll find it will get you out of a lot of pickles.

Random person: "Gareth, stop f**king generalising you old bigot!"
Gareth: "Sorry, I just watch so much TV..."
Random person: "Oh... you poor thing, here... let me give you a hug."

Willow

Assistant Moderator
My main beef is with the way they flaunt themselves
I agree... look at this bloke. Who dresses up like this?

20200827210812_5f480623c2bf74d8ccdfaa99jpeg.jpeg

Maybe it’s time to put this thread to bed.
Just getting started.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
1. Folau isn’t coming and that’s the end of that.
2. Over the last 48 hours there has been some pretty full on opinions on both sides of the argument and usually placid, pleasant members are starting to get a little testy. People here have made their views loud and clear. Is it worth the continual slanging to and fro??
1. Threads evolve & change. It’s part of the nature of a discussion. Would a change of title make you happier?

2. There’s plenty of intelligent discussion happening amongst the shouters & oddballs. I’ve managed to learn a few things over the past couple of days chatter and I’m sure others have too.

Why are you so determined to shut down free speech? Are you part of Big Tech?

redv13

Bench
1. Threads evolve & change. It’s part of the nature of a discussion. Would a change of title make you happier?

2. There’s plenty of intelligent discussion happening amongst the shouters & oddballs. I’ve managed to learn a few things over the past couple of days chatter and I’m sure others have too.

Why are you so determined to shut down free speech? Are you part of Big Tech?
I’m not here to argue with you buddy boy so don’t start snipping at me. Save your free speech arguments with the other members your are chatting with about this topic.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I’m not here to argue with you buddy boy so don’t start snipping at me. Save your free speech arguments with the other members your are chatting with about this topic.
You must be from Big Tech.

Anyone else would have said “no”

Gareth67

First Grade
1. Folau isn’t coming and that’s the end of that.
2. Over the last 48 hours there has been some pretty full on opinions on both sides of the argument and usually placid, pleasant members are starting to get a little testy. People here have made their views loud and clear. Is it worth the continual slanging to and fro??

Agree redv13 , the topic is entering new grounds where unfortunately some appear to be enjoying themselves at the expense of other members .

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ah, so now we enter the phase where people repeatedly discuss ending the discussion.

redv13

Bench
Ah, so now we enter the phase where people repeatedly discuss ending the discussion.
Surely you can see this discussion has run its race?? It seems pretty clear cut where most people’s opinions lie on the topic

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Surely you can see this discussion has run its race?? It seems pretty clear cut where most people’s opinions lie on the topic
I’ve often found that when a discussion fizzles out, the thread dies a natural death & drops down the page..

Why censor people from having a discussion?